Viper Comment of the Day

ViperGMC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was filling up at a gas station, when this beat-up old Chevy pick up pulled along side and revved his engine. I gave him a look like, what do you want.

The guy leaned out and said,

“I'm just a dumb country boy, but that is the prettiest thing I ever seen . . . . except for my wife’s a$$”

My response, “let me give her a ride and I’ll scare the pants off her and you’ll have two pretty things to look at.” I’m normally not that witty.

He responded, “stay right there, I’ll go get her.”

LynnRI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lynn, did you know Chuck has TWO Vipers? And he's funny AND single? Chuck you can forward the funds anytime!

Lee, May I call you "Huggy Bear"?

Yes, I did know that about Chuck.

Did you know that I recently won an award for an exceptionally well done project, and my company is sending me on an all expense paid trip to Florida on March 30th?

LynnRI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember who told ya to move to Michigan!

I remember! And you gave me pause, but I decided if I was going to leave RI, I wanted something completely different...

All kidding aside, I've fallen in love with the people in Texas. They've been extremely warm & welcoming to me (aside from torturing me about my Rhode Island accent..."It's Park the Car Darlin', not Pahk the Cah"), even complete strangers. I look forward to the move....aside from the having to make new friends part

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R