Random Tech Cat back - oh how i love this cat back

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just helped a local VCA member install the RandomTech cat-back (my 2nd one of the RTs I've done) and the thing not only fit perfectly, but it sounds AWESOME just like the last one did.

I really need to step up and put this on my own car... fit and finish is excellent and the sounds... oh the sound. I dig it.

JD

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I've already got the Corsa cat-back. Can I add the Random Flow cats to it? How much are they?

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes, can add the cats....sounds louder than stock cat and the 2.5" are around $280 from Jon-B.

ViperRichRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just helped a local VCA member install the RandomTech cat-back (my 2nd one of the RTs I've done) and the thing not only fit perfectly, but it sounds AWESOME just like the last one did.

I really need to step up and put this on my own car... fit and finish is excellent and the sounds... oh the sound. I dig it.

JD

JD,

Thanks...Since you helped me put it on my car, you can listen any time!

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score

JD

I'm seriously thinking about getting the Random Tech cat back. Who has the best price? How long does it take to install? I'm assuming that it's essentially just a bolt on?

Thanks,
Cal

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have high flo cats and Corsa on my '98 and people ask me al the time if I have changed the cam as it so rough and lumpy. I love that sound.

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice to hear Viperjon, but I'm asking about the RandomTechs. Corsas are on the plate too, but I'm curious to learn about what people thing who have the RT catback system.

Thx

diabolos88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've already got the Corsa cat-back. Can I add the Random Flow cats to it? How much are they?

Dont, do Randoms with Corsa, unless you love heat. Do straightpipes, it will give you the same added loudness, perhaps a tad more, but will solve the hotsill syndrome.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the Belenger headers with Random tech cats and Corsa. Heat went down in the sidesills considerably over stock. It's def not cold, but much better than stock. The sound with this combo is AWESOME too!!! :headbang: