(2005) Membership card came today & renewal gifts

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just renewed today...

I had Mr. Gateway President himself call me and ask if I could stand him another year. He also gave me free membership this year because I'm such an asset (or is that just a$$) to the club. Thanks for the reminder Dave, it's well worth the yearly fee because of great members like you!

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my check has been cashed but nothing yet. I was just thinkin about starting a thread on this so thanks for doing it for me :)

dont we get a year subscription to the magazine? I didnt get anything last year except the newsletter.

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my check has been cashed but nothing yet. I was just thinkin about starting a thread on this so thanks for doing it for me :)

dont we get a year subscription to the magazine? I didnt get anything last year except the newsletter.

BadVenm...you should have gotten Viper Magazine if you paid for your membership...4 issues :shocked:

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I renewed back in September, I think I have recieved 1 Mag, and 1 VCA Note, but no 2005 membership card or gift as of yet.....Sounds like an awesome badge. (VIPERMAD) please help.........

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just renewed today, so I will have to call and beg for the decal and the badge...In my 3 years of membership, I have only received ONE issue of VCA notes, I thought it was a one time special...VCA HQ told me "we send them the member list, and they mail it to everyone, so your mail carrier must be steeling it"....please, how can they screw up these small details....all I want is the mag and the notes...oh well...cheers Tomer

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just renewed today...

I had Mr. Gateway President himself call me and ask if I could stand him another year. He also gave me free membership this year because I'm such an asset (or is that just a$$) to the club. Thanks for the reminder Dave, it's well worth the yearly fee because of great members like you!

Dave must have got the minutes mixed up in the meeting. We we're supposed to pay you to not come to events this year! :eek: j/k :D Just send Carrie instead.

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just renewed today...

Dave must have got the minutes mixed up in the meeting. We we're supposed to pay you to not come to events this year! :eek: j/k :D Just send Carrie instead.

I think this year may be too much fun to avoid missing! Sorry I didn't make it to your Super Bowl party Mikey, next time! :2tu:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
the badge and membership card are one in the same, if you attache the little clear plastic holder to it, .....you now have a badge

decals not bad, put on daily driver window.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CAN SOMEONE POST SOME PICS OF WHAT THEY RECEIVED, THE ONE'S WITH THE
COMPLETE PACKAGE.

I'M STILL WAITING FOR MINE

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the badge and membership card are one in the same, if you attache the little clear plastic holder to it, .....you now have a badge

decals not bad, put on daily driver window.

I received a sticker, a patch, and paperwork suggesting that a sticker, a patch, and a membership card with my member number were to be inside the envelope.

I called to inquire about the missing card, but the number didn't work. Will try again today.

Someone should sell tickets to this.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called to inquire about the missing card, but the number didn't work. Will try again today.

Someone should sell tickets to this.

[/QUOTE]

Send me a hundred bucks, I'll print you a ticket, I promise you'll have the same chance of getting your stuff as sending your renewal money in. ;)

Haven't gotten mine yet either

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received a 2005 ID card. Paperwork...no decal or other enclosures.

Anyone care to e-mail VCA headquarters and ask Kim what to expect and when?

S

SUN RA KAT

I got mine today, BUT it did NOT have my name on the card, it had my daughter's name instead and she is afraid of my Viper, AND the card for my girlfriend was NOT included at all and she loves my Viper. :mad:

So, I followed instructions and called the number listed on the letter to call if there are any problems (1-800-998-1110) and all their representatives were busy and I again followed instructions and left a message. :crazy:

The saga continues...

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The actually called me back. Said tht'd put an order in for a re-print & that I should expect to receive something within a month.

S

SUN RA KAT

They actually did not call me back. :mad:

What's strange is I crossed out my daughter's name on the renewal form and left my name alone and inked in my girlfriend's name. Only my crossed out daughter got a membership card...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper