Cincinnati Viper Tech

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Need some work and was wondering who you use in Cincinnati or Northern KY. I heard there is a tech at Kings Dodge in the King's auto mall. Anyone know if he is good? Anyone else have recommendations?

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can make it an hour north....we have a great guy here in Columbus who does work out of his house. Let me know if you're interested.

S

SUN RA KAT

If you want a real good Viper Tech, you need Bobby Loder from the Dayton area. PM me & I can give you info. He works at Voss Dodge in Centerville and also out of his house. He's the only local person that I would let touch my Viper and my Ram truck.

:2tu:

DynoDaddy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I cannot even get my rear tires balanced around this place by a dodge dealership or any other tire shop. Who do you guys use to balance tires? The dodge place told me that their machine physically could not balance them, and even if it could they would not do it.

I ended up having to go to a truck stop to get them balanced on a HUGE balancer.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Try Bobby Loder, good man, has ties to Larry Macedo and Sean Roe, expierenced in just about everything on the Viper, also attends V10 Nats to help out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper