3M Clear Bra

Steve 02/RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had my bumper, air dam and 18 inches of hood done. Its almost invisible except for the line on the hood. I think its a great idea because I hate stone chips.

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just called them. They are right down the street from my office. Seems pricey, but I've seen it and it looks great. I'll probably do it.

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a quote also. They want $725 to do the front bumper, lower hood, and mirrors. I asked them for a price for just the bumper, as this is the only area that I've ever had problems with. Also, the hood would have a seam across the middle, the bumper wouldn't. They quoted $399 for just the bumper.

I'm going to shop around to see is there are any installers alittle closer to me.

OP
OP
S

Steve 02/RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are alot of people putting this 3M on , Just make sure you go to someone that knows what he is doing. I know for a fact the guy in Boca is used by high end dealerships because he does quality work. Lata

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had my facia done in houston and they did a great job for only 375.00 and took 3.5 hours. Told them not to do hood as it looks like a straight ket scratch.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a pic of it on my Fascia. Can you see it? I did it myself and 3 hours later..sore fingers!

440judge.JPG