Window stickers

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My experience with owning Corvette's in the past, with a current model vette, there was some division within GM (I believe, I forget the details) that you could contact to get an exact reprint of the original window sticker. Anything like this in the Viper world?

How about exact repro-keys for a 97?

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My experience with owning Corvette's in the past, with a current model vette, there was some division within GM (I believe, I forget the details) that you could contact to get an exact reprint of the original window sticker. Anything like this in the Viper world?

Nope.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ebay has reproductions available.
Keys. can go to dealer pay about $70 each and have them cut them.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, watch out for Gary Kimball, I ordered and paid for one on 12-27-04 for my 97 GTS, and have recieved nothing but excuses, that is, if he decides to respond to you at all after paying him through paypal...... :mad:

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you said a copy of the window sticker will that be the real window sticker of your car or just window sticker in general for the year? With your VIN on it? I'm new on this, please explain. I also went to FE site and look to see if there is something for the FE window sticker in there since mine is 2002 FE. Thanks for any input.

OP
OP
T

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JASMELMIC - with the Corvette's, I believe as long as the version was still in production you could get an authentic reproduction with VIN#, options etc.

Looks like the link referenced above will potentially "build" a custom repro sticker for you with as much information as you supply, but it's not an "authorized" repro etc.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Something must be up with Gary as he did mine along with many others here with no problem. Worth many times the $12 and looks great. I'm going to email him and ask what's up as I've recommended him many times and need to know if there are problems going on. I'll report back his response.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel free to use mine. I've photoshopped out my vin # and dealer information so you can put in your own. There's a high rez version in my gallery.

1997 GTS Window Sticker

28271997_GTS_Window_Sticker-med.jpg

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've emailed Gary and unless his email to me or mine to him got lost, I never heard a reply so I'd be cautious using him. Damn shame as his stickers looked like the real deal for only $12.

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update- ordered on 2/24 and haven't heard a peep from Gary. will be charging back the Paypal if I don't hear from him in the next few days.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent him an E-mail also about a window sticker that I am looking to buy still no response, I don't think hes scamming because if he was he would be quick to answer a new customers E-mail.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's not give Chevrolet any credit they don't deserve. They never offered that service, indeed to this day they insist they can't find most of the records. The Corvette hobby just stepped up and there are several sources that can supply them, but there is no checking of vins etc. You supply what you want for options on the sticker, and they put it on with the correct codes and the dealer name you tell them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235