VCA Membership????

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sure would be nice to know if I am still a member of VCA, after sending in my check on 11/20/2004, for 2005 dues. That is 3 months without hearing word one, no membership badges (2), no notification, no nothing; seems a POOR way to run an organization.
Disgusted.
Later,

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Similar situation, I just got mine in the mail today. Hopefully you will get your packet soon.

Reaction score
Don.....in a short answer, yes....you are. :) Wile I agree with you 100%...I have since accepted this issue as ne of the little nuances of owning a VIper....kinda lke NGR, hoy side sills, and zero handling (JK on that last one!!!). I got your name on the list. :)

OP
OP
R

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so if I had held off on voicing my frustration for a few hours, the membership would/did show up Sat. the 26th. Now another disappointment, I get our 2 badges for my wife and me, but only 1 sew on patch - my wife's Viper jacket deserves a patch as well. Where can I get another patch?
Thanks,

OP
OP
R

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to the kindness of Tony (Vipermad), :) :) I have 2 Viper Club sew on patches as mentioned above. So, I will now offer up my window sticker to the first email I receive with an address to send the sticker. :2tu: :2tu:

My email address below.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been around long enough to see this come up every year. I sent mine in the last week of December to get the goodies if you did so bfore the 31st. And I happened to be with two other guys this weekend and mentioned I had not received mine. They mentioned theirs just came in the mail the day before. I came home on Saturday and mine was there. I think I have had a little mental revelation about how this is done. They are "Batched" The following is only my guess....I think they wait a reasonable length of time after the end of the year for all of us including those who want the "goodies" for registering before year end to actually get around to getting it done. Maybe their cutoff is really Feb 15th or so and not Dec 31. This way no one is unhappy about not getting their "goodies." At that time they probably hire a couple temps to stuff the envelopes, we are 14,000 or so strong so that's a lot of envelopes to stuff. Then they do them all at once. 0f course a bunch of us are business owners and ALL of us have huge egos, we own Vipers, right? So we just don't understand why something we sent in in November ain't here by the end of February. Yet it really isn't that important that it is here, it's not stopping anyone from attending anything, it's just kinda mildly annoying, a perceived lack of timeliness and respect, right? It would probably be very helpful if on the renewal form they made mention of the potential delay by saying something like......."All VCA renewals are processed at one time, if you have not received your renewal by March 15th, please contact Viper headquarters At 800 *** ****.

Reaction score
Good idea Lee....maybe that will make its way into next year's renewal notice. You may now add to your sig:

"Coiner of All VCA renewals are processed at one time, if you have not received your renewal by March 15th, please contact Viper headquarters At 800 *** ****"

:)