VA-MD Lunch -- Saturday, March 19

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our first lunch of the year will be held on Saturday, March 19 (weather permitting, of course) at Romilio's Restaurant in Severna Park, MD, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. Details and directions at the Va-Md VCA Web Site. PM me if you have any questions.

OP
OP
R

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather update: Forecast for Saturday is partly cloudy, high of 50, late afternoon rain. This event is still on. See you then!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should be there. Looking forward to coming out of hibernation.

john you better be there, RAIN never stop's you. LOL

i'll be driving mine as well, varooom varooooom :headbang:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you were going to the beach Tom?

i went down on thursday, did some work then celebrated st.pats day. came home
on friday had a meeting in towson, so now your stuck with me today at lunch,lol. :2tu:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great to see everybody today. It's always great to kick-off the season. A lot of police out today though.

It was also cool to hang out at Heffners and check out the cars he's working on, including the Gallardo.

I forgot my camera though.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJohn-

Will you be coming to this years MAnassas meet?

The date hasn't been announced yet. I generally make most, I imagine I will be there again this year. Hopefully I can make it time to have lunch this year. I was a little too fashionably late last year.

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You were there last year? Hmmmmmmm.. You parked next to the bumble bee viper didn't you?

Anyway, many people came a little late, not me, I was first! Even before Mark. I had time to go to the mall and back : )

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the time I got to *******, everyone had left. I ended up meeting up with some of the guys at that weekly cruise-in.