CALLING OUT 1 OF THE MODS

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony (Vipermad) I got something I been meaning to say to you for quite some time and I think now since I was banned I might as well now here in front of everyone.

How is the snake comming along at Tators???????????????

Reaction score
Well.....everything is progressing as fast as can be expected. Chuck just got back from the UK, they got snow in the forecast....

Aside from that, the wheels are sitting downstairs waiting to be put on the car (TVC thought I was gonna say "mounted".....didn't you!!! :) ), and I'm just waiting. I have been assured it will be worth the wait.

Officially, it will have a black and red Roe blower, 8# pulley, VEC 2, Harland/Sharp rockers, T&D pushrods, 180 thermostat, Roe high flow cats, H2O/**** kit, MSD FP Voltage box. Chuck has all the parts....just gotta find the time. :)

Chuck was back in the battery area and noticed it was in need of some TLC....so he cleaned it all up and painted. And people down here in VA wonder why I take my car 8 hours North, or 6 hours South, for service!!!!

Oh, and the new wing is ready to be painted/striped and installed....just waiting on the car so we can fix the deck-lid and a couple other spots while the red paint is mixed. :)

Reaction score
BTW...I just got off the phone with Yo-Tony...I'll be calling you guys when I come up to pick up the car! I told him I wanted to kick his....uh.....tail....he laughed so hard I thought he was crying!! :)

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah give me a call when you pick up there car Im dying to see it anyway.

Be honest Tony what did you think thid post was about???

Reaction score
I dunno Tony....but I got my ban finger ready for your sorry butt!!! LOL!! :)

Now, Yo-T told me he was joining up to support CitySnake and the NY/CT VCA.....you stepping up? :)

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres really a ban button??????

as soon as I can muster up the $100 bucks I sure am.

right now im franticly saving for my visit to Chucks for next month.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tony, i just got home from tators and your car is coming along fine. looks great by the way. prolly looked better in ONE piece though...lol

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think when the snow clears I'll take a ride up to see her, besides I have not seen Chuck in a couple months or so anyway

Reaction score
LOL!! Thanks Plum! Chucked called me yesterday to let me know the Wizard is back in the hizzy! LOL!!

Tony...leave Chuck alone!! :) ROFL!

00Prowler....pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.... I am finding it hard to NOT get anxious! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets