Finally the day has come....

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After looking at Vipers since 1993 when they gen 1's just came out (grade 3)...I've always dreamed of having the privlidge of owning one...today I finally became a Viper owner!!!! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: Its a brand new 2004 red srt-10...the dealership wouldn't really move on their price and didn't knock enough off msrp but I still went ahead with it instead of dealing with the hassles of importing or bringing one from accross the country sight unseen. (They only knocked 7000 off msrp of 128,500 (canadian funds ;) ) I'll be taking delivery shortly and posting tons of pictures. Thanks guys.

Ricky --> :D :D :D :D

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAY TO GO! MAKE SURE TO READ THE HORROR STORIES ABOUT FIRST TIME OWNERSHIP. BE
VERY CAREFUL AND EASY WITH THE CAR AT FIRST, IT TAKES SOME TIME TO LEARN HOW TO
DRIVE THESE CARS. POST SOME PICS.

WELCOME TO THE PARTY, TOM :2tu:

scottcot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been watching you plan and drool over this for a while, so congratulations on achieving a long-term goal! My purchase was also many years in the making (kids, house, other priorities) so I know just how good you're feeling right now :)

Some advice: don't take your mom for a ride the first day and break the back-end loose going around a corner at a stop light :) Wait until day two for such silliness.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ricky:

The price is unimportant. Enjoy your car and get into the thrill of finally getting it after 12 years of waiting. A red SRT-10 is a great looking car, a traffic stopper, and as funds permit, you can modify it to your individual tastes. Remember, you own one of less than 2500 cars made that year, and it is even more rare in your country. Welcome to one of the best parts of life.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After looking at Vipers since 1993 when they gen 1's just came out (grade 3)...I've always dreamed of having the privlidge of owning one...today I finally became a Viper owner!!!! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: Its a brand new 2004 red srt-10...the dealership wouldn't really move on their price and didn't knock enough off msrp but I still went ahead with it instead of dealing with the hassles of importing or bringing one from accross the country sight unseen. (They only knocked 7000 off msrp of 128,500 (canadian funds ;) ) I'll be taking delivery shortly and posting tons of pictures. Thanks guys.

Ricky --> :D :D :D :D

Now THAT is exciting!
Good luck with it.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!
I think I read on one of your posts that you live in BC? So are you going to join our club in BC now?!

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Red SRT-10s rock.

Take it easy at first. It takes a while to get used to driving the Viper. It's a LOT of fun, however.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great news!!! Be careful for a while--just pose while you learn how to tame the beast. :D Congratulations!

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the great words guys :2tu: I can't wait until I take delivery in the next few days...I couldn't even sleep all night I'm so excited :eek: :eek: I haven't really told everyone except you guys on the forum and my parents so I wonder what people will say about the permanent smile I have glued to my face today :confused: :D :D

Ricky :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molgera