VIPER TECH. SESSION

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have an open invitation to all on April 3, 2005 at Lee Dodge. We are going to have donuts inam and lunch towards end of session. We will have a drawing for a free dyno session and reps. from PAXTON and CORSA PERF. here to answer any/all questions you may have. Just to make sure we have enough food,contact me so I can have a head count.

thank you
mike figlozzi
(516)249-1040 or [email protected]

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is NY/CT's season kick off event. Mike runs a great show (and I'll make sure he's got enough breakfast to go around! ;) ).

Everyone should get the heck out and take the drive. Guess the metro boys will have to meet up in Queens and s l o w l y convoy. Hehehe

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't want a car or truck to shoot up a pebble and dink my cars. I usually wait until we have some hard rain to wash off some of the sand. We love to sand here in CT! :cool:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Cute Very CUte, I am trying to figure out the family schedule, LIME ROCK is fun. I raced my vette there over 20 years ago. Ill let you guys know.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee Dodge Tech Session Sunday April 3rd 9:30 to 1:00ish. Farmingdale, Long Island

NJ Vipers coming from Lincoln Tunnel or Holland

- First meeting spot will be at 34th street and 1st Ave for 8:30 AM in Manhattan.

From there we will leave and meet Long Island and CT vipers off the Long Island Expwy exit 36 right off the ramp at 9am. And then from there we'll all head to Lee Dodge for a 9:30-10AM arrival.

after tech session is done with maybe we can set up a cruise out east if the weather permits.

Let us know if you are in!

Dimitrios

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper