Chick in a Viper Sighting in Scottsdale - rarer than a chick on a Harley

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a MILFy brunnette driving a red SRT-10 northbound on the 101 freeway in Scottsdale (actually on the reservation) yesterday. Nothing like seeing a woman driving such an aggressive car. You go girl! I probably see a woman driving a Harley every couple of days, but not much femme Viper action other than when my girlfriend takes my car to work so I can use the truck. I'll tell you, in the modern day ALL CARS ARE "CHICK" CARS!

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top 10 reasons why woman like Vipers:
10-It takes them from point a to point be in style
9-Makes them feel like stars
8-They like anything expensive
7-Speed speed
6-power and more
5-Other women don't have one
4-Show off
3-To tease men
2-Attracts attention
1-Comes with a stick, gets hot and it vibrates

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen several women on Harleys,but, never have I seen a women driving A viper, you got to show me the proof, gotta get some pics if possible and share... :eek:

Rick.

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
"I have seen several women on Harleys,but, never have I seen a women driving A viper, you got to show me the proof, gotta get some pics if possible and share...

Rick."

Where is Alice when we need her ?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
First time I've heard the word **** used as an adjective! "MILFy" lol!

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is Alice when we need her ?

[/QUOTE]

I have seen a picture of Alice taking a picture of her Mamba,and setting next to it also, but, none of her driving it, so that does not count.

but, if you can get a picture of her in her Mamba, that would be awesome, and of course that would be a first for me also...

Rick

SHEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in Florida, men just assume a woman wouldn't own a viper. So naturally they tell me how they can't believe my husband "lets me drive his car"!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is our previous SRT being piloted by a fellow VCA member on the way to Viper Days in Iowa:

You must be registered for see images

And here is a gorgeous young lady as she drives our VCA SRT at the Kansas Speedway last September:

I should also note that my eldest son learned to drive a stick in our GTS - with his mother. :2tu:

vincent_esq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You all remember I just got my viper last December, right? Well, my wife is now learning to drive it, and yesterday she said to me, let's get personalized plates, and she said she has the perfect one. "WAS HIS". :) ) I did not think that was funny. :) )

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost forgot! The other day when we did our exotic car cruise, this red SRT went flying by me at triple digits. When I finally caught up, this is what I saw:

And when I got in front, I got a better view:

Fun!

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost forgot! The other day when we did our exotic car cruise, this red SRT went flying by me at triple digits. When I finally caught up, this is what I saw:

And when I got in front, I got a better view:

Fun!

Is it just me or does that guy look TOTALLY SKEERED! :crazy: :crazy:

Hahahahaa..

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alice is a great contributor to this site, But.....she rarely drives her car.......

That's completely correct. The car now has 6 miles on it. I have it trailered to the garage from the driveway and back...but only on overcast days, and it remains under the car cover even when outside. I have put it in sleep mode.

It is too noisey when I fire it up, and I broke a nail on that MGW thingy.

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alice is a great contributor to this site, But.....she rarely drives her car.......

That's completely correct. The car now has 6 miles on it. I have it trailered to the garage from the driveway and back...but only on overcast days, and it remains under the car cover even when outside. I have put it in sleep mode.

It is too noisey when I fire it up, and I broke a nail on that MGW thingy.

Hey Alice,

Glad to see your plates finally arrived! Lookin' good!

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice shot Alice. Oh, don't forget to peel off those pesky yellow and white visor warning stickers before they get too old. I simply removed my visors altogether and rely on my sunglasses and the brim of my cap (similar to the one you're sporting). I think the car looks a lot cleaner now with the top down and those wind baffles removed.

Looks like a road with some real fun potential. Coun-try rooooooad..., take me hoooooome...

8326riding3-med.JPG

WOOOOOOSHHHH!!!

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALICE,thanks for posting the picture, only 6 miles on your Mamba? :( I have more miles than that on my model Viper cars....lol..How many miles you put on your red SRT/10 before trading in on your Mamba?

I must admit, the girls posing with Viper cars are Fantastic, but seeing a beautiful lady driving a Viper, well, that is just,HHHHHOOOOOTTTTT... :eek: my 2c..

Rick.

Anyone? anymore, pics of chicks driving Vipers??????

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick:

6 miles. I was joking. I once posted that I had 200 (something) miles, and people believed that as well.

I had 850 miles on the red car at trade time; only owned it three weeks when the Mamba purchase option became available at Buhler Dodge (NJ).

Weather here permitted more winter driving than I anticipated, and as you can see from the shot, the top was down when I took it for a ride. The top has been down 80+% of the time this Winter...admittedly, it was often chilly.

Alice

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alice:
Is that a red "supercharged" sign under the rear Viper lettering?? Hard to see but curious if you got it Paxtoned.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arthur:

That windshield decal was designed with my co-conspirator Neil-UK (VC Member from the UK...the country we beat in 1776) who is truly exceptional at such things. A nicer guy you will never meet. It reads: VIPER RACING and follows the contours of the windshield (er...he would say "wind screen," Lord knows why..or maybe not). He is designing me something else for the rear window (and it is small)

Paxton? I have gone round and round with Joe Houss about that and even have it priced out, but if I should happen to trade, I will not recover on that investment, and I personally believe it is harder to sell an S/C Viper to the public since they are concerned it might have been raced (gasp).

Alice

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alice, When you posted that you had 200 miles on your car,It was in a thread that you started, about how many miles you have on your car.........silly me for taking you seriously......

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
about how many miles you have on your car.........

Allow me to answer,she drives 126 miles/ forward on odd months and 42 miles backwards on even months for a net 42 miles/ month
which means the car has 240 miles on it now...

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ledfoot:

In that same post, if you recall, I also said I was 51 years old.

It was a hyperbole.

Mike:

I would have to look at the odometer. Is that the little gaugey thing where it keeps telling me "Door Ajar"?

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, not "ajar." It says doors unlocked all the time. Stupid thing. With all the electronics why would it remind me that the doors are unlocked when the windows are wide open?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth