First Post, Viper Owner, Lurkin for too long....

V

venms96

Been lurking for awhile now. Time to jump in.....
My name is Mark. I live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Viper buddies from Harrisburg are Ed AND Angela, Kerry,& Carmen/and Lorie from Lancaster. They all have posted here before. I'm sure you know them.

I own a Stock, 1996 Blue/White GTS. It was a creampuff until carrying on with the above mentioned gang. A few stone chips from Ed's car and a slight curb bump at a restaurant turned my car into a mint "driver" real fast.
Anyway, planning on attending Tator's gig on May 7th. Looking forward to hanging out with the Viper crowd. I'm sure the ride to and from will be interesting....and fast. Ang, don't instigate !

Ever since laying eyes on the first year Viper, I knew I had to own one someday. It took me awhile to get it, but it was worth the wait.

So, my first post is out. Don't beat me up too bad !

------------
Mark
96 GTS

OP
OP
V

venms96

Chuck,
I introduced myself to you at the Bonefish last year. Thanks for the first reply to my post.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you part of the outlaw gang driving alittle to fast on the roads and your "budies"caught up with you??

Congrats on joining look forward to meeting you..

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1996 GTS is no cream-puff. That title is reserved for the 2000 to 2002 cars. Try to make it to Carlisle, that event usually gets a big turnout.

Reaction score
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the web Home of the Viperholics of America!

Love the blue and white combo!

Have you joined the VCA? Get to know your Regions members and officers. Take a Skip Barber Two Day Performance driving school(discounted 25% to VCA members).

Attend Viper Days - great place to maximize your driving pleasure at Race Tracks, controlled by Viper Days to help promote development of driving skills with lots of seat time. Viper Days is like a family reunion. The total track side service(fluid changes, brake service, tires, wheels safety, equipment, rent a car, etc) is also outstanding and fairly priced. For those lacking local quality service call the Archers and schedule normal maintenance or upgrades(Headers, K&N filters and induction systems, StopTeck brake kits, etc). And the best part is meeting all you fellow Viperholics, they are Geat people!

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its about time you stopped hanging with your vette buddies and finally join us. Are you sure that B/W still runs with all that dust on it, we can fix that on the way up to Tator's with a couple of blow bys. Make sure you meet us on time for Tator's or you'll never catch up to us, long ride by yourself.

By the way, welcome aboard you poser :cool:

PS: when we meet to go to Tator's, I want you to distract Ed so I can empty his NX tanks, that way we can stay under 150 going up :D

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark,

What's up!! I think you meant to say you had a cherry before hangin with us. Now stop your whinin! it is stil a cherry with what 1000 miles on it, oh yeah and a big A$$ scuff on the front fascia from bumping the curb :eek: Ok just messing with ya!!

Now why do I always get blamed for stone chips? My car kicks up one big stone or some bolt went flying off my car and pierced Kerry's windshield then immediately I am blamed for everyones stone chips. :confused:

Looking forward to the drive up to Chuck's, got a pretty good pack of vipers ready to drive 250 Miles one way for a dang good burger and fun run up. I'll be in the back of the pack as usual as to make sure knowone gets stone chips.

Also, Mark what's your plans for April 29th, Pocono track event with the Ferrrari's you going?

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a distant pic of your 96 and man you look short next to Kerry.
22225VipersAtHouseLarge.JPG

OP
OP
V

venms96

Rockchucker Ed, I am a bit shorter than Kerry, but I can't rest my crossed arms on my belly !!! Check him out in your pic.
Also, nice job on your interior, it'll give you some other colors to look at besides that B/W GTS in front of you. Like you needed to draw more attention to your car, jeeeeeeesh.

Thanks for the posts from my B/W Bros and all others who have posted. I am not totally up-to-date on how to post pics, etc. I'll get there.

Looking forward to hanging out in NY with hundreds of Viper owners.

----------------
Mark
96 GTS

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rockchucker Ed, I am a bit shorter than Kerry, but I can't rest my crossed arms on my belly !!! Check him out in your pic.

How did I get in on this between you two. By the way my arms are resting on my 6-pack. You guys keep picking on me and I'm going to go hang with my Mirada buddies. You guys think your all that because of a Viper, pleeeeassse

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to hanging out in NY with hundreds of Viper owners.

----------------
Mark
96 GTS

You better join the VCA before May or you'll be standing on the outside of the fence looking in. Only VCA members can get into the inner sanctum of the Wizard... :eek: And we won't be handing burgers over the fence... :)

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Mark!

I hope the weather will be good this summer, so you can get over the 1000 mile mark... :D

I'll hang with you guys as long as there are no more bicyclists under my front spoiler again.... :headbang:

My Viper is still in million pieces allover the place, I hope to join you mid April!

OP
OP
V

venms96

Viper Jon, thanks for the heads up on the VCA. I don't want to be on the outside of the fence. I have a lot to do here, post pics, join VCA, etc. I'll try to git er done asap.

Thanks Lorie, by the way, I will be over the 5k mark with the trip to NY. It's time to break this car in !

Kerry, you're the man ! You got the Best of Show paint shine, that's for sure. But quit shuttin her down at 130mph !

Ed, quit shuttin her down at 160mph. I have plenty left after that.
And the dust from my car will be entering your Nitrous bottles.

Again, Thanks to all for the welcome. I have a lot to learn....

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How did I get in on this between you two. By the way my arms are resting on my 6-pack. You guys keep picking on me and I'm going to go hang with my Mirada buddies. You guys think your all that because of a Viper, pleeeeassse

I guess if you drink a case a beer a week a six pack you will have, I think I will try that method. :rolleyes:

Mirada buddy's, I thought you were the only one in Harrisburg besides the **** that sits on the corner of third in his pink suit? You just think your special cause you have a viper tatoo. When are you getting a Mirada tatoo?

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed, quit shuttin her down at 160mph. I have plenty left after that. And the dust from my car will be entering your Nitrous bottles.

I never go over 85 MPH on a public road. It is unsafe period and I don't condone it. If you guys are gonna speed when we go out then I will stay home. :mad:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marrrk, whats up, I thought you parted that thing out after your off road cruise at Burger King to buy parts for your first love (Corvette). Are you going to be allowed out this year or do you have to get permission to leave the house again...........just bustin ya, glad to see you made it thru the winter and look forward to some high speed cruisin again this year. Just remember to wait for me every now and then so you guys don't lose me. :2tu:
http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/8132/sort/1/cat/500/page/1

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It isn't rocks ed chucks with his car, its parts falling off his car... We all have to make some plans for this summer! The trip to Tators, Carlisle and renting ******. Mark you got one of the best years for modding. You ought to talk to Heffner then you can keep up with me and Ed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave