Another Newbie

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi!
New to the board but I have been lurking for a while now. Bought my black 04 about a year ago and used this forum to help me decide on the purchase.

My wife and I love the car and have a blast taking it on road trips.(5,000 miles last summer) Plan on taking a driving coarse this year so I can learn it's limits in a safe environment.
For some history, the car is stock except for K&N filter and B&M shifter.(shortened the factory shifter handle one inch) Also have 3:55's from JohnB but haven't got around to getting them put in yet.

Quickly learned that the Viper is not a car for anyone who does not like attention.(it's great)

MAVERICK

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great to see you finally out of the closet!

I'm taking the Skip Barber 3 day course at Sebring in a few weeks and that was as a result of recommendations from the forum... I'll let you know how it goes.

OP
OP
S

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks!
I have been using the forum to keep on top of service issues and mods, great source.
Maverick, Racing Adventures is the only course close to me, don't know if anyone else on the board has used them? Looking forward to hearing how yours goes, should be a blast!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth