SRT Commemorative Edition

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...stolen from another thread

What is the scoop on this? When are they available?

What is the factory producing currently? Copperhead? Commemorative?

You must be registered for see images

Thanks Chris

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I. Hate. Dodge.

What is their problem? STOP REMAKING MORE MODELS OF SIMILAR CHARACTERISTICS TO ALREADY EXISTING LIMITED EDITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I wouldnt give to get a group of the Dodge marketing morons by their necks for a few hours...

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really want to see some more pictures. That is nice. Kinda ***** for those with the White Mamba. That one almost made it without being reused.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan I agree with you. It's just getting dumber with all these diffrent editions of the same car. Why not just call them a color? In 96, I think 96, there were only three (yes three!) specials. The white and blue, the silver and black, and the red and yellow.

For the SRT-10 there's six diffrent ones! copperhead, the one above, the white mamba, the black mamba, VCA, and yellow(?)

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't that the same color scheme they used in 1995? Right before bumping up the power in '96! We can only hope.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't that the same color scheme they used in 1995? Right before bumping up the power in '96! We can only hope.

Daaaaaaaaang, slow down there buddy. We're talking about Dodge here. Dont get your hopes up too soon. I think you're reading into this a little too much. ;)

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A high level DC exec (not VCA) has leaked out information about another commemorative edtition. Unlike these other limited edition Vipers, there will be engine enhancements! All that I have heard as of now is that DC would like to honor Honda on their exemplary endeavor of styling the SRT-10. In terms of engine and styling improvements, all I know now is that the new snake will feature a VTEC V-10 as well as these styling changes:

Check back tomorrow (Friday) for the official announcement. Check that date. Check...

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey TCKTPLZ, I called DC and they said you put money down on all of them...Can I buy one from you please ?

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it better than the Gen 2 Commemorative Final Edition!