My 97 B&W GTS Just Delivered!

VNMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
TEASER PIC:

509725_Miles-med.jpg

I bought the 25 miler on eBay last week. I've been like a kid jacked up on candy Christmas Eve waiting for this car--expected it at 5pm and got it a 10pm; better late than never. Just started vacation and I'm heading to the Masters for the weekend rounds first thing in the morning. It is virtually a brand new car, even smells new! I will post more pictures when I get back and have a chance to detail her on Monday. Man, what a way to start my vacation...it just doesn't get any better! I think I need to change my underwear :headbang:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats, cant be many 97's left with that sort of mileage, but hope your going to put some welll needed miles on it :2tu:

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1996 Mystic Cobra that has 3,993 miles on it because I thought it would be worth more if it were a low mileage car. I got the car in 1998 and I wish I had driven it a little more because I'm now conditioned to never drive it and enjoy the car in the manner in which it was intended. I actually feel guilty if I see the miles on the odometer move. I've become so anal about driving the car, that it's no longer healthy. It's just my opinion, but if you want to buy a car that will just sit the rest of it's sad life.....get a Yugo. I got a Viper 2 weeks ago (that I DO drive) and it's the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on(and a LOT more fun than the times I've been caught with them off). You are depriving yourself if you don't drive your Viper!

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations on a spectacular car. I personally would put christmas lights on it and make it a christmas tree as the car would never be driven. Not many new 96/97's around and this is a museum piece. If I wanted a car to drive I'd buy that 96 GTS 3,000 mi car for $50K (as in yesterday) that is discussed in the 97 B/W thread.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala