Reaction score
Here is my new shifter, a little lower than expected but works good

181Hurst_Shifter_001sm-med.JPG

181Hurst_Shifter_002sm-med.JPG

181Hurst_Shifter_003sm-med.JPG

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little lower??????? Are you having any trouble getting into 5th, 6th, or reverse? I like that knob.

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a joke-talk about knee high to a grasshopper...?
Good looking knob, though. How about some feedback on the Hurst unit? What did you not like about the stock SRT-10 shifter?

CANTDRIVE55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TedK,

I've had the same Hurst shifter in my 2001 ACR for a couple of weeks with no problems shifting. Although I've not shifted a B&M to compare, my guess is that the shifter knob height is virtually identical to the Hurst with the leather boot just touching the shift knob's lower surface.

OP
OP
B

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No problem shifting into any gears, of course I don't think I've had to go into 5th or 6th yet. I have been doing alot of road courses and haven't missed a shift yet. Rocket, have you seen the stock shifter :shocked:
it was higher than the GTS I believe. Anyway I had the MGW shifter before this and actually thought was perfect, didn't realize the Hurst would be this low. Oh well, the shifts are definitely shorter.

Brad

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does MGW make a shifter for the Viper? I saw on there site they make one for the Mustang but no Viper. It looked pretty cool.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave