Is 1st Year of VCA Membership Still Free to New Viper Buyers?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes indeed it is. The COOL program is designed so that all new Vipers sold (still on MSO) get the first calendar year of VCA membership included for the new owner. Realize that the new owner has to sign a release so that VCA HQ can send the owner's information to the local region. If they haven't heard from anybody in the club, have them call 1-800-998-1110 to find out their status. They will need their VIN and selling dealership name.

Hope to see ALL new VCA members show up at a club event near you!

Reaction score
George,
I got your e-mail. As stated, the first year is free. I see you copied Ron Hickey and a bunch of the locals....great start!! While the paperwork is getting processed, Ron and the regional honchos can make sure our new members get on the mailing lists!

I'll call you close to the weekend. I still do not have a car (I'm taking after Bugeater), so I have no idea what the plans are for Sat. :)

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I just bought my viper and it's NEW to me! Even though it's a 97! Where is my free year?

Do you take food stamps?

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES IT IS!
Not in Canada...
This has been a topic of discussion for years but we (Canadians) have NEVER been offered the COOL program. We have although asked several times to be included.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I exchanged emails with Bill & Barbara and have added them to the member mailing list. 1-2 months for first Dodge and then National VCA to process their membership is really optimistic! I always advise new members or Viper owners to email me their info ASAP rather than wait for it to trickle down from National. Especially for new buyers, since the info first has to be processed by Dodge before it's forwarded to National VCA.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456