Looking to make my home office in car/workshop/garage theme.

homesite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I am Looking to make my home office in car/workshop/garage theme. Does anyone know where I can get furinture for one of these ideas? I would love to see pictures or hear ideas!!

Thanks!!

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually there are numerous places on the net that have just what you are looking for. Just give me your Murcielago and I will be glad to tell you. ;)

Try ebay. I have gotten alot of items on there for my garage and they will probably have what you are looking for.

8526DSC00446-med.JPG

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2003 srt sold :eek: I don't know if we should be telling you anything ;) just kidding...ebay has a lot of good stuff but watch out for crappy sellers...some will just try to screw you out of $20-$30 just a big hassle.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go get a couple damaged Viper wheels(lip damage etc), and make them into end tables, stools, etc.
There are Viper Chairs Available too.
And as already mentioned, Ebay has lots of Viper goodies. Posters, signs, clocks, more!

Pics when finished please!
And a shot or two of the Murc! :2tu:

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a few photos of my Viper Pit / Garage that may give you some ideas.

If you click on the icon to the left, under my screen name where it says 211 photos it will take you to the photos I have posted.

Page 1 - Viper wheel end tables
Page 8 - Viper engine coffee table
Page 8 - Viper couch
Page 9 - Viper wheel end tables
Page 16 - Viper desk chair
Page 17 - Viper couch

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are Viper Chairs Available too.

Not to mention those cool Viper couches :p ... I'd do just about anything for such a couch and office chair with gen 1/2 seat :crazy:

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper wheel end tables are nice. I have one I did one back in 1992 using a pre-production Viper wheel. It is a little different that the one Jerry did in that I have a tire in it to. I used a rear wheel as it is nice a tall, one of the cool things about Vipers is the really wide rear tires, so it make a great conversation piece. I had the glass cut to be just a tad smaller than the OD of the tire.

You'll notice Jerry's engine block coffee table. It is made from a cast foam Viper block and valve covers from Payr (www.payr.com). The neat thing about these blocks is they are accurate. I have a similar one to Jerry's with an intake, oil pan, throttle bodies, plugs and plug wires installed. All that looks really cool under the glass top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32