If I had a naked woman in the passenger seat...

Rocketman66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
she would have black eyes. :) I have never driven anyone else's Viper but holy #$%^, my Viper has to be the roughest ride around. I know the suspension is very stiff but if I hit an ant on the road I will **** up and down. I think a neck brace will soon be in-order. I have only 15000 miles and have had the shocks checked, all if fine. So, any comments. How does you car handle little bumps?

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The roads in the towns up here are in really bad shape right now.. and even the smallest unevenness can be felt.. hard! So I try to avoid the larger bumps.

The Viper is a hard ride that's for sure. But that is just one of the things that makes it so rough :) Personally I like it!

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a NAKED woman in the seat next to you and you are thinking about the bumps in the road??????????????

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
she would have black eyes. :) I have never driven anyone else's Viper but holy #$%^, my Viper has to be the roughest ride around. I know the suspension is very stiff but if I hit an ant on the road I will **** up and down. I think a neck brace will soon be in-order. I have only 15000 miles and have had the shocks checked, all if fine. So, any comments. How does you car handle little bumps?

Ask and you shall............

You must be registered for see images

:p

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had a naked woman in the passenger seat, I wouldn't know whether she had black eyes or not. I'd be focused elsewhere.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A naked woman in the passenger seat should be gagging when you go over bumps, not getting black eyes.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< a NAKED woman in the seat next to you >>

EVERY WOMAN that sits in MY Viper is naked! It is true, under their clothes, they are a NAKED!! :D

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
My GTS rides a lot smoother with the triple Penskes and Hypercoil springs, than with the stock shocks. Made a big difference.

The only time I am aware of the bumps is when my wife gets in and starts the inevitable complaining about how its not as smooth as her Lexus. (As if I didn't hear her the first twelve times she told me!)

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My GTS rides better with eibach springs.They are progressive rate.Start out softer then get 20% stiffer.Got them from JOn B.As far as the naked women passenger thing goes I would be more worried about my wife,a steak knife and a sex change operation. GTS Bruce