April 30th Westchester

03M3RR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys... anyone attending the Westchester University car show on April 30 care to cruise with us to the show? We will be leaving from central New Jersey.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car show up in Westchester, PA. About 2 - 2 1/2 Hours from from NYC. It is going to be a Westchester University. Live music, food, and maybe a dyno. I think that pretty much covers it.

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios, it is a car show I put together at my school West Chester University to raise money for SADD (Students Against Drunk Driving). 60+ exotics. No dyno though, there weren't enough people interested in running on it.Will be a very good time though. I've been planning it since October and it is less than 2 weeks away now.

OP
OP

03M3RR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you get your car back soon f355 and hopefully be able to join us (as long as it doesn't rain) If anyone is interested in cruising over post or pm me

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got screwed over by a few guys on another site. I hope and can't wait to see everyone there. They have no idea what they are missing.

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, less than a week away. I wanted to inform everyone of something. Due to the cost of radio air time, I was unable to get full sponsorship to cover it, only partial. I had to put in $150 to cover the rest of it, so to let everyone know $150 will be taken from profits for reimbursement, HOWEVER ALLLL OTHER PROCEEDS WILL GO TO SADD!!! I can't emphasize this enough, only that specified amount will be removed for COSTS of the show!

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: April 30th Westchester

Here are the directions to my school.

Take the New Jersey Turnpike South to exit #6 (Pennsylvania turnpike).

Take Pa turnpike to exit 326 (valley Forge)

Take the second exit on the right (328A) but stay to the left going to West Chester as the ramp divides in half, onto 202.

Take 202 down to Matlack St. Turn right at the light onto Matlack st. and go down about 3/4 of a mile. The Parking lot will be on your left.

West Chester University, West Chester Pa 19383

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will be sending out an email later today explaining the situation on saturday. I have a mtg. w/ a director for the school to see if it can be moved to a local parking garage. Please do not let this weather deter you from coming, though I would completely understand. You guys can only imagine how frustrated I am.

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok guys, emails sent. The show is still a go! I worked too hard to let it go. But if the weather is bad, it will be moved a couple hundred feet away to the parking garage.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The parking garage is fine for the actual show, but the car still has to get there. Many of this type car (exotics) has never seen the rain. I dont mind cleaning my car up a bit when I arrive or when I get home, but I cannot drive in the pouring rain.

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you to those who attended, Chuck. Haha, It's alright to those who were unable to make it. The weather really put a damper on everything. However 33 cars still came and we raised $733. Thank you again, and lots of people are asking if I will do it again so I am beginnging to think about it. I will let you all know when the time comes. Thanks for everyones support these few months!