How do you drive your Viper???

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everytime I drive my car it seems like I'm beating on it lol...probably becuase I don't drive it that often so when I do I want to get the most out of it. How many of you guys actaully get on it most of the time your driving? Or do you just get on it a few times during a drive? Or finally how many are just cruizers?
Ricky :cool:

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so everyone on the forum doesn't exceed the speed limit...but to get to the speed limit do you get on it and hit the higher rpms (4k-5k) or do you just change at the 2.5k mark? I'm usually doing 4k and switching upto the speed limit of ocurse

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my fun taking exit ramps faster than the traffic going straight.

On-ramps are fun too, when somebody speeds up trying to block me out. I always get a kick out of that one.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never get out of first gear. I have yet to get it up to 30 mph.

In my driveway :)

i say drive it like you stole it and th eguy you stole it from is right behind you.

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never speed for more than 10 seconds at a time, first 10 seconds gets me to 135 mph and the next 10 seconds.....

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 270 degree exit ramp off the highway coming home from work...I look forward to it every day.

I get really pissed if someone exits in front of me so I try not to let that happen ;)

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drive my car pretty aggressively. That's what it was made for! I took it to 175 last week, and I really want to top 200 in it!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I try to get the best possible gas mileage. Shift to neutral down hills, sixth gear at 50mph, use the 1 to 4 skip shift every chance I get.....

A guy at the gas station looks over and says 'must get REALLY bad gas mileage'. I looked at the Viper and said, it doesn't REALLY matter, now does it.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drive my car pretty normally on the roads, but I drive mine most every day. Still, getting onto the freeway or on cloverleafs can be great fun when the road is clear.

I also find it funny when some woman in a SUV or kid in a Civic thinks that they are going to zoom ahead to block me from getting onto the freeway. :laugh:

So generally I'm no speed demon on the street but with the Viper it is always tempting.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I have a SC now; its a thrill to do 4 boost to 5000RPM runs on a calm sunday morning with my V1 detector. Incredible rush and then back to reality. I watch the boost and rpms(its over by the time I look at the speedo). DLM advised not to do anything "spririted" until I was boosting in second. From most of the threads I have read,most SRTs break something on hard starts in first. Also after every hard boost its recommended to let the SC cool down a few minutes. I never do this unless traffic is light.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Generally, I drive just normally. Once in a while (not even everytime I drive), I give it a good acceleration run but that is rarely. I get so much fun driving the car that speed is not necessary. Car already looks like it is going fast ;) .

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you drive your Viper???

im 21 years old how do ya think??

like a f*ckin nut lol

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< How do you drive your Viper???

im 21 years old how do ya think??

like a f*ckin nut lol >>