Just Bought '98 Roe S/C Viper!!!!!

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just Bought \'98 Roe S/C Viper!!!!!

I just took delivery of a Silver/Blue '98 Roe SC Viper. The car is in the trailer and on its way to SVSi for a twin turbo package. The bad news is that I won't actually see/take delivery of my car for a month. But after that month I will be a card-carrying member of the Twin Turbo Viper Owner's club. I can't wait. :D :D :D :D

The following items will soon be up for sale:

- Polished Roe S/C (5 & 8 lb pulleys)
This unit may include the VEC2 or it may not. I am considering going with an AEM system

- Bellanger Long Tube Headers

- MSD Fuel Pump Voltage Booster

- Techedge Wideband O2 (again dependent on whether or not I go with the AEM)

If I decide to go with the AEM vs. the Vec2, I will also include a brand new in box Roe Methanol Injection Kit

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Just Bought \'98 Roe S/C Viper!!!!!

wny est on the price of the blower? itself?

OP
OP
E

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Just Bought \'98 Roe S/C Viper!!!!!

What kind of power do expect it to make ?

I'm not looking to break any records. I plan on being able to run up to 13psi on 93 octane and 15psi-16psi with methanol. The car has worked heads/Crower Rockers, so we'll see. Final Turbo sizing and how well the car takes to the tune will determine the final output.

Re: final pricing on just the blower. I'll know on Monday when I get more info on the AEM. My decision on the AEM will dictate whether or not the S/C comes with/without the VEC2.

To all the pm'd me. I'll post final prices on Monday after I get an idea on when the items will be available (removed from the car) and what exactly will be included.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456