Underground Racing 1200RWHP Viper Twin Turbo - Dyno Results/Video

Shank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent the car back to Underground Racing to have all the gas maps tuned. They spent about a week tuning each map to make sure all the qwirks are cleaned up.

Keep in mind, all the gains were turned down during these runs because the car kept losing traction on the dyno:

93 octane At 9PSI - 900RWHP, 900RWTQ

100 octane At 13PSI - 1000RWHP, 1000RWTQ

116 (C16) Octane At 17PSI - 1200RWHP, 1120RWTQ.

As far as I know, Undground produced the most HP out of an SRT10 TT. I originally had the car shipped to FL with 93 octane tuning, but after a car wash, my ecu got wet, and since then, ran like [******] in 1st and 2nd gear. I sent the car back to Underground , and installed a new VEC II (this time with a water repellant cover,) and had it tuned to the aforementioned octane maps. I am surprised to see how smooth the car is now in 1st and 2nd WITHOUT sputtering, or popping......something I experienced with a soaking wet VEC.

They also installed a Dual Friction clutch, which has a love / hate feel. This clutch can easily withstand the 1200HP however, it either hooks or doesn't. There is no inbetween, and it chirps between each gear. The shifting is a bit notchy, and the clutch has to be 99% depressed for smoother shifting.

I laid on it from 80 to 160 within a few seconds last night :) before it started raining. This is the fastest car I've been in/driven.

One Happy Underground Racing Customer / Viper Owner

-SHank

Dyno Video - Right Click - Save Target As (8MB)

You must be registered for see images

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is this the most powerful srt in the world???? dammm makes my 700rwhp srt look like a toy.

dude you have a bad azzzzzzzz srt.

enjoy it

vd..

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those boys do nice work! Good folks to talk to as well.

Congrats you must be proud!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave