Viper Club and Ferrari Club Cruise (PICS)

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went on Jerry's famous Ferrari and Viper cruises and had a blast! :2tu:

The cruise was 170 miles of :)

8227F_V11-med.jpg

8227F_V8-med.jpg

img]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/8227F_V71-med.jpg[/img]

8227F_V61.jpg

8227F_V5-med.jpg

8227F_V4-med.jpg

8227F_V3-med.jpg

8227F_V2-med.jpg

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are the VIPERS?!

Hey, he was excited to be surrounded by all that Italian exotica! No worries, I grabbed a few photos for you, starting with his Early93Viper:

You must be registered for see images

The F40 and company...

High speeds, boy scouts, and no ABS =

And these guys wonder why I am a little timid on these blind curves/hills... No worse for the wear, and a nice line up:

On the move:

Those Italians again...

Small towns and exotic cars bring the kids to the main roads (look left)

Dang tailgaters...

Suhweeeeeet...

Only one idiot ran low on gas and had to add enough crap to get to the next town for some real gas. What a *****.

Another nice line up:

Finally stop at our picnic area for lunch in Garnett, KS.

Interesting fact: Lake Garnett (where we stopped for lunch) used to be a major SCCA road course and hosted Grand Prix drivers such as Phil Hill and many others. This same road is now the lake road, but is no longer used for racing. Here is one good looking Viper on part of it:

I am afraid I didn't get any shots on the way back, as I had to leave before lunch for my son's first baseball game of the season. The gentleman that I gave a ride to on the way down had a VERY nice digital camera and promised to send me some of the shots he took. I will post them when he does. In the meantime, we are hooking up with the Ferrari guys again tomorrow (Sunday) for a car show in downtown Louisburg, KS. Should be fun!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Nice! Looks like a great day out...
I alomost thought this was a right-hand drive car, until I noticed the windshield sticker was backwards!

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are the VIPERS ?!

Sorry your right needs more Viper pics:

One of the Highest HP cars there Chris's (I eat 360CSs for lunch) SRT-10:

8227F_V14-med.jpg

One of the most beautiful cars there was Jerry's (chick getting Machine) GTS:

8227F_V13-med.jpg

And Kurt's (head turner) his gorgeous RT/10:

8227F_V15-med.jpg

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you guys doing hanging out with those F-cars?!?!? Should be rolling with some Lamborghini's !!! :)

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures! What i wouldnt do to get in the passenger seat for a cruise like that!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I alomost thought this was a right-hand drive car, until I noticed the windshield sticker was backwards!

Kurt: Have you considered lowering your seat? I'm 6'2" and used to have my big noggin at the level of the windshield similar to how you look. You wont believe how much better the visibility is after you lower. It's a little bit more of a pain to get in and out - but well worth it.

imbendenton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice pics, Chris and Dan.

Has Jerry ever thought about using Lake Perry as a meeting spot and using 24 hwy (through KS) as the route? It doesn't seem like a long drive, but it is about an hour drive each way (that's going just above speed limit). The roads aren't too bad, especially 92 hwy from Oskaloosa to Ozawkie, and I'm sure there is an alternative route to take for the trip back to the city. My girlfriend lives out that way so I could easily find out a good spot for picnicing/photo opportunities/etc. Just an idea to pass on.

Plus I would love to join you guys sometime. Just not in my Accord. :eek: :laugh:

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am up for any new cruise. Lake Perry could work.

Andrew, we have a limited number of Lamborghinis in the club. I was expecting some...none showed up. John showed up in his 360 Stradle instead of his Lambo. The others were out of town.

That is one nice red GTS....and the girl that was in it :)

I have no clue who the guy was riding with Kurt and Chris but he took some nice shots. Kurt sent me this link:

http://www.rjdigital.net/Transportation/Garnett%20Tour/1/Garnett%20Tour%20page%201.htm

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics. Hope that **** that ran outta gas (on a cruise for pete's sake) didn't ruin everyone's drive too badly. Seems like there's always one in every crowd.

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kurt: Have you considered lowering your seat? I'm 6'2" and used to have my big noggin at the level of the windshield similar to how you look. You wont believe how much better the visibility is after you lower. It's a little bit more of a pain to get in and out - but well worth it.

I'm only 6' and my head is lower than the top of windshield .It was a bad hair day.