New owner questions,

NascarOutlaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New 05 Black SRT
What do you guys recommend for wax, and is there anything for the wheels that you dont have to rinse off? Everything I tried on the wheels looks smeary if thats a word.
I know to wait till it cools down " wich takes about 9 hours" I plan on using this thing to heat my house this winter, it kicks the garage up about 30 degrees after pulling it in.

And is there any events going on around North Jersey where I might get to check out other SRT's that have headers, exhausts....I'd like to hear what the difference is before I start tearing my new car apart.
I've only seen one other SRT out here in the woods and it was stock.
Thanks for any help.
Oh one more thing, any problem with never putting the roof up, will it mess anything up when I eventually use it?

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the wheels I'd use Klasse AIO and then top it off with a coat of paint protection! My wheels shine after that.

For the car if it doesn't have swirls use Klasse AIO then, Paint protection (Fourstar is the best), Do the paint protection x2 or even x3 anymore then 3 is useless. Then top it off with some Pinnacle Souveran!

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Funny, I have the same questions on my new Mamba.

On my Vette, I NEVER have the top up and can barley close it now since it needs to be stretched, hoping no issues like that with the Viper...

I am going with Mequires product... the tech wax, easy to use and works just fine, and cheap.

KL

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use RaggTopp on the top! Its used while the top is actaully being manufactured as well. Car soap etc. just ruins the top!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth