Southwest Zone Rendezvous Registration is OPEN!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA Southwest Zone Rendezvous is now available for immediate registration! This incredible event is scheduled for June 24-26 at the awesome Kansas Speedway - sister track of Talladega, if that gives you any idea. You can get your registration form online here:

http://kansascityvca.com/swzr.pdf

Be sure to send it in early, as the NASCAR drives (yep, where you drive a Rousch Racing stock car around the speedway for 10 laps at 150+ mph) will sell VERY fast. The Rendezvous also includes drag racing at Heartland Park, Viper Night at a pro baseball game (luxury suites for everybody too), THREE autocross venues to test your skills, a huge charity lunch where you can drive your Viper on the Speedway (a lot), great food, guarded indoor parking, live entertainment, raffles, VOI memorabilia, vendor displays, and even limousine service for you and your family to get around the area. And don't forget that Dodge is supplying two SRT-10 Vipers and two SRT-4 Neons for you to play with!

This is the perfect weekend getaway for you and your family: The main host hotel is the Great Wolf Lodge, which features one of the largest indoor water parks in the world. Plenty of shopping for everybody too: Nebraska Furniture Mart is one of the biggest retail stores in the country (and not just furniture), while Cabela's Outdoor World is one of the largest hunting and fishing stores in the world. We have a special price for kids under 16, which includes all meals, entertainment, and full access to the different events.

For those of you in the Midwest Zone that also run Viper Days, you may want to note that the Midwest Rendezvous is scheduled on a Viper Days weekend (different states). We would be delighted to have you join us if you can't make the Midwest Rendezvous due to the conflicting schedule. Heck, we welcome attendees from EVERYWHERE, and already have folks registering from California, Arizona, and the east coast. Be sure to make plans to join us next month!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job Chris! I've already entered myself. I've got a hunch this one just might sell out unusually fast, so I would encourage everyone to get their entries in ASAP. I've even convinced the girlfriend to take a NASCAR ride. It's risky.... either she'll be hooked...... or it's going to be a verrrrrry quiet ride home! :crazy: See ya there!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you coming in from out of town, the lower hotel rates need to be booked by May 24th. Be sure to make those reservations soon, as we are selling out very quickly and only a handful of NASCAR driving packages remain!

The Great Wolf Lodge - $189 per night for large suite (sleeps 4-6) and includes 4 waterpark passes for the duration of the stay (normally $295 per night): (913) 299-7001

Hampton Inn Village West - $89 a night, including breakfast: (913) 328-1400

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checked back with both properties yesterday. There are only a few rooms left at the Hampton Inn and not too many more at the Great Wolf Lodge. BOOK TODAY or risk the rates going up by $30 at the Hampton Inn and $100 (per night) at the Great Wolf Lodge. Both are great properties!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE: Woodhouse Dodge will be providing service at the Rendezvous itself, including brake work, exhaust work, etc. Contact Mark Jorgensen at Woodhouse (800-889-1893) if you wish to have any work done on your car during the Rendezvous. They will be set up inside one of the NASCAR garages at the Kansas Speedway for the full day on Saturday.

Also, we have now contracted for two full limousines and an extra chauffered car for the full weekend. You can park your Vipers in the Speedway garages and get delivered by limo right to your hotel, as well as area restaurants, shops, etc. All FREE OF CHARGE to Rendezvous attendees! Be sure to register ASAP...

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I had suggested that they bring stuff down to install Paxton systems on owners cars. I almost had them upgrade my half-shafts while in KC but wasnt sure what kind I wanted or how much downtime my car would be under.