SRT Commemorative Edition Viper

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the white/blue Le Mans Commemorative Edition Viper SRT-10 will be available? How much will sticker be on this car?

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably a lot.

I agree. Don't expect it to be cheap. Just "a little bit more" wouldn't do a car, especially the SRT, justice with such a deep and rich racing heritage at Lemans. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
M

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the color combo alot and figure that they'll charge at least as much as they do for the Mamba package (which is a rip-off as it is). I'm curious to hear what the premium will be and when the car will be available for order, though.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree. Don't expect it to be cheap. Just "a little bit more" wouldn't do a car, especially the SRT, justice with such a deep and rich racing heritage at Lemans.

Everyone of your posts are negative. Were you picked on as a child or do you enjoy being a imbecile?

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone of your posts are negative. Were you picked on as a child or do you enjoy being a imbecile?

Really? Make sure you check all my posts before you make such hasty conclusions. As far as being an imbecile is concerned, is creating another "special edition" to commermorate a car that "won a race" it has never raced in not imbecilic? What about the '98 GT2? Was that not enough to commermorate its victory at Lemans?

Personally, I like the color scheme as well. I think it looks the nicest of the SRTs. However, if DC wants to create more color schemes, just create them. Calling them a "special edition" or "mamba" and jacking up the price $5000 isn't fair to the people that so loyally support these cars.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not the LeMans edition...though the Viper did win 3 years in a row (the GT class at LeMans)...it's to celebrate all of Viper's wins from LeMans to One Lap America to 24 hours of Daytona, and so on...

Now, as far as diluting the White Mambas...not a great choice...

But, then again, if there is no convertible for '06 (and possibly beyond) then I don't think it matters so much (the diluation factor) because this would be "it", end of the run for the drop tops.

-J

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's also a question of demand and supply; I was disappointed having a White Mamba, that DC decided to dilute the scarcity of the two hundred made by "deco" modifications and calling it the commemorative issue. However, people are willing to pay an admission ticket to have something few others ride. Let's hope this is a very limited production run or it will tax the humor of such runs(Mamba,VCA,and Commemorative) in the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper