Important imfo * Doug Foley's Drag Racing School for Vipers at Bradenton

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Important imfo * Doug Foley\'s Drag Racing School for Vipers at Bradenton

8:30 a.m. Bradenton track will open the gate.

9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Classroom time for drivers: discussions on track safety, burnouts, staging, staring line procedure,
reaction time, launching and making a pass. Drivers will walk the track at the conclusion of classroom time.

10:00 a.m. Drivers will be assigned a driver's number and time trials will begin. Runs will be critiqued.

12:30 p.m. Break for lunch. The concession stand will NOT be open, so BYO.

1:00 p.m. Short discussion with drivers and time runs resume. Runs will be critiqued.
Just prior to the conclusion of the day, the driver with the best reaction time AND the driver that is closest to their
predicted dial in without breaking out, will be awarded a Doug Foley Top Fuel sweatshirt.

4:00 p.m. Secure track.

All drivers are required to provide their own safety equipment, including required helmets for all drivers. Additional you must have a long sleeved shirt and long pants. If you have a racing/fire proof uniform that would be preferred if possible.

Gary Trumble
p.s. I will be at the track early afternoon on Saturday, wearing a black Doug Foley's Drag Racing School shirt.... I will be sporting my gray hair and beard
Instructor
Doug Foley's Drag Racing School