NEVCA Spring Dyno Day

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just throwing on some photos and a video of The New England regions Spring Dyno Day. For the third event in a row we had rain once again. Still, 4 brave souls decided to make the journey up to Portland, ME. Lucky for me, it is only about a 20 min. drive south... Everyone in attendance now has a good baseline for camparing numbers at our fall dyno day in october. We had a '92 with just an exhaust/hi-flow cats/tubes & filters that pulled 417 RWHP and I "BELIEVE" 47x Lb/Ft of TQ. Glenn cotes Roe supercharged car with ****. managed around 545 RWHP and we had two very close contenders for stockish gen II GTS's with Paul Shea's Tuxedo car running with 453 RWHP and our president, Dave Dugal's '97 blue/White hitting 463 RWHP. Fun was had by all, with some great pizza for lunch. A local motorsports T.V. show was there to cover some of the event. In my Video complation, the last scene with the Blue/White/Flames GTS the host is riding shotgun. Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images

Video (High Res 14.2 MB)
Right Click - Save as (Please)

Video (Low Res 8.61 MB)

Nick

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent pictures and awesome video, Nick! Thanks for posting them. I like how you framed the F1 Dyno banner, the blue/white Viper banner and the car on the dyno.

For those that care, the dude with the shirt sticking out from under his sweater is the host of a local Maine "Horsepower TV"-like show. He did a story on F1 Dyno and the VCA. He spoke with me as well as three of our members about their cars: one old red '92, one supercharged yellow/black GTS and one turbocharged blue/white GTS. If I snag a copy of the tape and get written permission, I'll make it available in MPEG-4 (DivX) on our Web site