Spare Complete SRT-10 Differential Available

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I have a spare SRT-10 Diff, less than 2000 miles that was pulled out of a 2003 SRT-10. I originally bought it to keep around for when I swapped gears, but I have decided to stay stock. Excellent differential to keep as a spare, have gears swapped, or have a different carrier installed. COMPLETE, with gears, case sections, carrier, driveshaft yolk and axle stubs.

500 shipped to you door (USA-48)

For an extra 50.00, I can install a Unitrax latest generation HD carrier pin before shipment.

Thanks,

Moose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I have a spare SRT-10 Diff, less than 2000 miles that was pulled out of a 2003 SRT-10. I originally bought it to keep around for when I swapped gears, but I have decided to stay stock. Excellent differential to keep as a spare, have gears swapped, or have a different carrier installed. COMPLETE, with gears, case sections, carrier, driveshaft yolk and axle stubs.

500 shipped to you door (USA-48)

For an extra 50.00, I can install a Unitrax latest generation HD carrier pin before shipment.

Thanks,

Hey, you are in Buffalo NY? do you still have this and is the Posi in perfect working condition? I'm in Ontario nine oh 5 for to nine 7 nine ate five

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper