Proud new owner!!!!

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys....just a quick hello. I traded my '94 in today on a 2003!!!!! HOOORAYY!!!! Man I love this car.....so much more refined. I fell in love with the new body style last year in Miami. Had a buddy buy one and let me take er out on I95 for a power run.......been hooked ever since. These brakes kick #$%!!!! Looking for an exhaust and headers.....anybody want to make me a deal??????

Thanks,

Chad

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad -

Congratulations on the new ride! Having driven all three generations extensively, I think you will really enjoy getting the SRT out and about. Especially when you have to put the top up in a hurry - all by yourself! ;)

We will keep an eye on your mods, and be sure to check with the site sponsors like PartsRack and Woodhouse for mods that are priced right. Or Levin and Heffner when your wallet needs to go on a diet... :2tu:

Chris

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!! Give Heffner a call and see if he still has my Corsa exaust. He may give you a good deal. It has about 1300 miles on it.

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys...just took care of the exhaust. Also posted about deleting cats and keeping stock headers....for now. Anyone have any experience?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62