96 RT10 in the Vegas Vacation Movie

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know where this car is?
It's the car in the Chevy Chase "Vegas Vacation" movie.
96 RT10 Ronald McDonald which was won by Chevy's son Rusty played by Ethan Embry (I think he won 3 or 4 cars playing slots)and is driven away at the end of the movie by Beverly D'Angelo

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know where but I saw that movie too. It was good and I was surprized to see the viper. He was playing slots and won, the car was sitting on a platform with neon lights. If I remeber there was one light that did say viper.

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got it. Car was leased to the production company to do the shoots. From what he told me they had the car for about 6 weeks and added a whopping 3 miles to the odometer.

OP
OP
K

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fletcher,
you have something special there. 1 of 86 and a movie car!
Do you have any still shots of it on the set or anything like that?
IMDB.com actually say it was a Ferrari. :eek:

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehehee. No, I don't. Aren't there 130-some of our car? The guy who owned the car before me didn't bother with it (ugh!)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've also got a McViper and have wondered exactly how many are left in existence. The VCA website shows an estimated 166 were built. Talking to the VCA-GA President, he told me he knows of 2 that were totalled so that makes 164 left. I'm sure more have been totalled and even more have had the wheels swapped out, so I'm betting its under 100 left that are still with the stock paint job and wheels. Anyone have any more exact numbers?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4