Qualified SRT Shop in Long Island

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am taking delivery of my 04 Mamba (003) in the next few weeks. The car is being shipped from MO and purchased from MotorCars International. While I am confident the car is in great shape, I just want a second opinion from a qualified Viper Mechanic or shop who can take a look at the car. Does anyone have a Dealership, Shop or Mechanic who specializes in Vipers who can do a thorough inspection of the the car from top to bottom?

I have written in my contract that if the car is not as I expect, it goes back on the truck back to Motorcars without question.

The car can be delivered anywhere LI but prefer the southshore in nassau if possible.

Also if you can give some things to look for on the car that could be potential problems or concerns I would appreciate that as well.

I just want to make sure that this car is immaculate and there are no hidden problems. Once the truck leaves the car is MINE...

by the way, the car has 5600 miles on the OD and was registered in August of 04.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
If it is definitely going to be Long Island then contact Mike Figlozzi at Lee Dodge (In Farmingdale on 24). He is an excellent Viper Tech GEN I II III

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is not quite as close, but if you want a very knowledgeable Viper Tech to view the car, I would have it sent to Tator's Dodge ( South Salem, NY ). Chuck is arguably one of the top 5 Techs in the Nation, and he will definitely know what to look over. There is a reason he is called the "Wizard," and it would be worth the extra effort for him to check it out!!

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I appreciate the responses. Is there any common defects, problems, leaks, squeeks, rattles to look for?

I will definitely be contacting Chuck in the next few days.