05 Viper SRT-10 brochure wanted

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is not one available as far as anyone can tell, nor was one available in 2003 or 2004, other than a thin fold out that had pictures/brief description of each of the SRT vehicles at the time ( 2003 SRT-4, SRT-10, SRT-10 Ram ).

Sorry!

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Then I want to sell the car and take my marbles and go home.

Would it be asking too much for you to produce a new one just for me with yellow on the cover? OR would that be out of the question.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The lack of a brochure for the last (3) years is just another cost saving measure by Dodge.
Kinda like the new $5.00 connecting rods, hydro lock differential and sub par oil pan.
But boy am I happy that I can get a 1 of 200 special edition if I want it. You know, one of those cars with a special color, 1 of 200 name plate and the wannabe HRE wheels. :D

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
I guess this mean my chances have been further reduced on getting a 05 brochure.

Maybe I can call one of the big wigs, does anyone have the phone number for Mr. Daimler, Mr. Chrysler, Mr. Dodge or Mr. Viper?

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
There is no "official" unique brochure for the SRT-10 Viper. As Bill stated, only the SRT product line brochure ... but.............

There IS an incredible SRT-10 Viper Story softcovered book, that blends the history of the SRT-10 design with specifications and great pictures. Try calling Viper HQ at 800-998-1110, they probably are still offering them.