Just received the new summer Viper Magazine

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talks about the new VCA Raffle Car (interesting read), also has a Ambassador coupon for 1% below factory invoice. I don't need mine if anyone is interested you can have mine.

Sam

:2tu:

Muzz B Yellow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the coupon in the mag, I don't see it in mine? I'm in the process of buying a Dodge truck so sure could use it. OH mines the spring editionsoooo how about I take that coupon off your hands :rolleyes:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got mine. It includes the Ambassador Affiliate Rewards coupon. It's NOT applicable to Viper, Magnum RT, all SRT models, Sprinter, 300C or any Mercedes. Expires 12/31/05.

PM me with name and address if you want it. First PM gets it.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a side note, isn't this one of the finest Viper Magazines ever put out. Very high quality writing and photos. Almost totally Viper specific, and featured some great events and highlightes some active VCA members.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Where is the coupon in the mag, I don't see it in mine? I'm in the process of buying a Dodge truck so sure could use it. OH mines the spring editionsoooo how about I take that coupon off your hands :rolleyes:

It was actually "outside" of the magazine, as the mag was wrapped in clear plastic "bag", with two 8 1/2 x 11 white cards covering it. The coupon was in the clear plastic.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to see Dan Knott and folks found the affiliate program beneficial, as we did over 30 with Viper owners ( and friends ) on 300Cs, Magnums, and Diesel trucks primarily. The main focus for DC is the impact was strong enough for them to see the amount of influence that Viper owners wield. I know some of the ones we did were for relatives, but Joe Houss and now Steve Wedel should be commended for working with SRT and DC to get this program back.

Bill Pemberton

Woodhouse Chrysler,Dodge, Jeep, and Viper :usa:

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you Dodge. Will be getting a Durango loaded up by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 300C through Woodhouse last year with the certificate from VIO8 and this time around you cannot use it to buy one. I guess DC wants you to buy their "basic" cars(which means the ones they have more difficulty moving). I am not impressed with DCs marketing on this one since you are getting offered less and expected to think this is just as good an opportunity to buy a car as the last certificate.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I've been reading about how you all got your VIPER Magazine summer edition for about a week now....
I'm still waiting for mine!! ; (

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more Minivan with Stow & Go just sold.

Thanks again DC. You made one of my employees very happy. Telling all his friends that his Boss with the Viper pulled some strings.

(and since he saved so much money, maybe he will not hit me up for a raise again this year J/K).

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
So now that I finally got my VIPER Magazine with the Ambassador coupon...I'm trying to find out how to use the coupon in Canada.....?
I will probably be giving my coupon to a friend so I need to know how to use it (for them) to get the benefit!!
I called D/C headquarters (Canada) and the one girl asked her supervisor... who is e-mailing her boss... who.....you get the drift!!
Does anyone out there know....do we just present the coupon at any dealer? and trust them to give us the correct discount? Are they even aware of this "Ambassador" coupon?
I don't want my friends to be given a hard/embarrassing experience!

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is the Viper Magazine available other than through a subscription?

Thanks,
John