carbonfibre centerstack and console sets [bezels] group buy

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if there is enough interest in "Ferrari" quality real cf pieces [bezels]for the srt-10, not stick-on or hydrographic I will have them made. They will be direct replacement, and I am procuring manufacturing cost currently thus the need to figure how much interest there is. I know its speculative without the price, but as soon as I get some idea of how many owners are seriously interested I will post pricing. The only real cf ones I know of are outrageous.
It would take 10-20 sets minimum order due to tooling costs.

thanks, eagles [email protected]

OP
OP
E

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all who responded.
I am still working out a few details on the cf centerstack and console pieces (bezels). However real cf is not cheap. I do have pricing as follows which as you can see do to tooling costs prices go down with the number of sets ordered.
1 to 5 sets $2300 per set
6 to 10 sets $2000 per set
11 to 20 sets$1800 per set
20+ sets $1600 per set
all prices will be plus shipping and insurance.
When I have all the details worked out I will post that information. Obviously the more people buying will save money. The only other source I know of for real cf is nearly $4000.
Eagles

Reaction score
I am still working out a few details on the cf centerstack and console pieces (bezels). However real cf is not cheap. I do have pricing as follows which as you can see do to tooling costs prices go down with the number of sets ordered.
20+ sets $1600 per set
When I have all the details worked out I will post that information. Obviously the more people buying will save money. The only other source I know of for real cf is nearly $4000.
Eagles

Wow, do these prices include the car.

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
20+ sets $1600 per set
Eagles

For $2,300, you can buy a Carbon Fiber hood and shave 30-40 lbs from the nose of the car which will actually do something other than looking cool.
You can get a high quality Real Carbon Fiber stick-on trim kit for the center console, doors, etc with beveled edges and thin pieces for $400 and get the same look. :eek: :eek:

OP
OP
E

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK everyone, thanks for the input. It just isn't cost effective for what you get when it comes to cf interior parts. I'm going to put this idea to rest. I would have only gotten one at the $1600 level myself. If the price comes down I will let you all know on this board.
I have the mopar hydrographic set and it will have to do for know, it does look classier than stock.

for now, eagles