MONACO

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

A few pics

http://www.viperclub.de/Markus/MC2005/MC2005.html

We started in the rain in Bavaria, drove South and across the ALPs in heavy rain, saw lots of exotic cars going to the South too. We stayed for one night at a nice hotel near Lake Como (Italy) and drove down to the Med.Sea next day to reach MONACO. Plenty of sportscars to watch ...the Vipers got always a LOT of attention. We drove along the coast, to Menton, Nice, ... watched the race cars in Monaco ... had to stand a robbery ... seems to us that there are a lot of hoodlums in the area ... we saw/participated in the end of the Gumball rally ... and we enjoyed our MC tour and retourned 5 days later seeing heavy rain across the ALPs again. My RT/10 is waterproof!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
ViperGTS

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Yves. I am sorry too that you and Tea could not make it! Driving down to the coast of the Med. Sea and along the coast was a blast!

Chuck: the Italians shouted "bella machina" - always.
I have never seen so many expensive and rare cars in one spot (Monaco) - however, people went CRAZY seeing our snakes! My impression: a RR, McLaren, Lambo (any), Ferrari, etc is nothing special in MC.

OP
OP
ViperGTS

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huh? This year I missed it due to certain circumstances ... ;-)
I think around 15 have been there?

2007? May be 15-20 again! Hope to see you there! It is great and do not forget a helmet, at least for the SLALOM!!! Or the Viper only race.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video and good choice in songs....

Sam's (other half) Auntie and Uncle live 30/40 mins away from Monaco and its a great place but some strange rules..... not even alound to take your top of..

thebigsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the Gumball 3000 crowd is a pain/pleasure thing.

Seeing the cars is a pleasure, but the people are so painful to watch. They're just too moronic.

Maybe I'll put on my Gumball Rally dvd on tonight and get back to my Zen about road trips.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4