Request to Northern NJ Viper Owners: Good Inspection Station?

Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Anyone know of a good inspection station to take a 95 RT/10 to? Specifically one that does not have fascia-scraping ramps? The one gas station that I used to take it to has stopped doing inspections because of a change of owner. Although its legal, I'd prefer a station instead of DMV.

Any suggestions welcome. Passaic County / Bergen County area would be perfect.

Thanks much in advance!

Keep on Vipering,
Jesse

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I've always had a quick and easy run at Eatontown Motor Vehicle inspection station. Just next to Buhler Dodge ( www.buhlerviper.com )

As much as it's a bit "down south" for you... it's an easy GSP ride (exit 105) and right by the Joisey Shore!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a buddy of mine has ramps i made up to get up on his lift and he has an inspection license

boulevard service in pompton plains. 973-835-2333

ask for tom and tell him phil sent ya.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good inspection station to take a 95 RT/10 to? Specifically one that does not have fascia-scraping ramps? The one gas station that I used to take it to has stopped doing inspections because of a change of owner. Although its legal, I'd prefer a station instead of DMV.
I take mine to the DMV inspection station in Century Rd in Paramus off Rt.4. Mine's stock but they are cool. No worries here. Wait time in the line usually under 5 min during the morning or afternoon. Avoid lunch and late hours.