Who is Jon B. (re. ACR Filter Adapter)

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I posted about the bypass for the oil cooler when the AC is on and someone suggested Jon B. I did a search for screen names and came up with nothing. Can someone point me to him.
Thanks,
Alan
BLWNV10

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knew that wouldn't take long. 2 minutes to get an answer.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Alan

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B is the one-stop solution for all of your viper problems. He is a good guy and will always give you a strait answer.

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB got my brakes, pads and exhaust to me when he said he would. He even called me to verify everything. Thats a good guy in my book.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Viper designed without A/C standard (92, 93, and all ACRs) have an undrestricted oil-filter-to-oil cooler line. This results in higher oil pressures at idle and at speed, and better oil cooling. (Downside in COLD weather is that you should warm the car to temp) A/C designed Viper have a mechanical shuttle valve in the line that STOPS oil cooling below 17-23 PSI.
THis is to protect the A/C condensor from oil cooler heat.

The adapter is highly recommended for any RT10/GTS that does frequent track or Auto-X events....and if you have Gen II 96-99, you NEED a higher capacity pan as well... No detriment to A/C, but the A/C will trip off line frequently of the oilcooler is very hot.

ps.... JonB is me. THANKS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave