New member says hello

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello,

I just joined the forum. I am planning on purchasing a SRT-10 convertible in the near future.

I currently own a C6 coupe and have a 06 Z06 on order. I also enjoy vintage muscle cars. I have a 70 Olds 442 holiday coupe that I inherited from my dad in 81 and recently restofied. A numbers matching 70 442 convertible and a 8-71 super charged 502ci 66 Nova.

I will most likely keep the Viper in stock form.

I look forward to being a part of the forum and hope to learn.

John

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will most likely keep the Viper in stock form.

John...let me be the first to say welcome to the board! There isn't a single question that can't be answered by the people on this fine site!

On another note with the comment above...thats what they all say! (Including me...I lasted about 3 weeks)

Ricky

MAVERICK

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome! If you are going to keep your car stock... maybe you should consider buying another car. It's like buying a Harley and saying you're going to keep it stock too. Mods are a way of putting your personal signature on the car... and it will be a work in progress... like painting your masterpiece.

OP
OP
B

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.

I went out today and looked at several Vipers at various dealers.
I ended picking up a Copperhead.

John

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello John,
I am new to this forum as well and will be picking up my Copperhead next week.... Congrats!!!!!!!!
I will post pictures as soon as I can

James

OP
OP
B

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my new Viper as well as the other cars I mentioned.

John

Copperhead

You must be registered for see images

70 442 Holiday Coupe

70 442 Convertible

66 Nova

Tico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello John,

I am new as well. Last week I picked up a Silver Mamba - which was parked right next to a Copperhead at the dealership. I'm sure you're going to enjoy your new toy as much as I am enjoying mine.

I've put 625 miles on the silver beast so far. Would have put more on it if it weren't for all of this darn rain we've been having lately.

Welcome to the club and be careful (this new toy is a handfull).

Oscar

OP
OP
B

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I was out shopping yesterday I looked at a black, red and yellow SRT-10. The last dealer I stopped at had a Copperhead in stock. I was pleasantly surprised when I viewed it in person as I didn't care for the color in pictures I had seen. Another thing that influenced my decision was It was at a relatively small dealership and was in pristine condition. All the other cars I had looked at had been blemished by customers.

I will try and get some more pictures up. It was late and the lighting conditions weren't the best.

John

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me add my welcome also. You have some beautiful cars. I would guess that you also have 10W40 running through your veins as does the majority of this forum. As was stated earlier, the folks on this board can handle about any Viper related Question. :cool: :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456