any crab feast pic's?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: any crab feast pic\'s?

I'd be interested in a few. My wife took a bunch on her 35mm, if they come out alright I'll have them digitized and uploaded.

I would really love to get hold of the video shot on the way in, the one where SCVMad just couldn't seem to get by me and the Priests...... or Doug, but I don't think anyone could by Doug though...

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Brian, I got your email, sorry for the late response, spent most of the day cleaning up the car after that long trip.

I have the drive on tape, have not had time to edit yet, would you like a copy on tape or cd?

I have plenty of footage showing just how slow Tony (SCVIPER MAD) drives, he is a grandpa, the only time he really puts his foot in the gas is when you do a close up, what a friggin Poser he is...lol

John&Jeana(yellow viper) got a ticket from Maryland State Police, they jumped in front of me in time to slow me down from 90 plus, and took the pop for me and Tony. These Cops were a trip standing out on the side of the highway with hand held radar.

Yes, John had a radar detecter, but the hand held radar unit is tough to aquire in time..Thank God they only wrote him 64 in a 55...

Rick

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Blue - no worries, I'm in no rush at all, just trying to get Tony worked up enough to see if he'll blame it all on his **** shortage.

Did you locate that oil leak?

CD would be great, I can have a friend format it to DVD for me later.

On the plus side at least you met the cops on the way out rather than in - otherwise none of us would have posted bail before the dinner was over...

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, the oil leak is either timing chain cover or front of intake, even with the dye marker it is hard to pin point exactly... I ran my car this evening and the upper radiator hose blew out, glad it happened here, Iam thinking of different hose material this time, any such animal??

Ole grandpa driving Tony SCVIPER Mad, will always use such statements as, my water **** was dry, or, improper detonation, or, I need to change out my program card...

He is such a poser, He wasted no time at all when he raced my Ram SRT/10, smoked me pretty good..

I think if he is not going to better use that super charger, he should sell the car and buy a vette....lol

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ive got some, when i get home ill put them in my gallery, i have pics of the feast, and of the elise that was at boaters world and two ford gt's that were at the ford dealer in waldorf on the way home

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks like the weather was just a bit dryer than last year! Sorry I had to miss it!

vipergts1960

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rick

Radar detectors are not fool proof, but I couldn't imagine not having one. I don't know that it would help at 150+ though. Thanks for your help on the gas cap. Gina says hello. Don't forget my CD.

John

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jeff - Thanks for taking the pics,they are great! Here is a link for anyone having trouble navigating through the media gallery:

http://gallery.viperclub.org/showgallery.php/ppuser/3397/cat/500

... And for some strange reason these are my two favorites:

3397P10100271-med.JPG

3397P10100261-med.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235