MOPAR CRUISE NIGHT Thursday ,in Barrington il

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Homees and OMOH's(that includes PRTJET and XSTORQ)Be at the Barrington Market square car show,starting at 630pm tomorrow!
Go North on Lake cook rd or Main st. just past Rt.14(northwest hwy).Make a right before the tracks and you'll snake your way back to the show.Last week a 05fordGT was sporting for a race.

toppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there! PRT JET hope all is well w/your car. Maybe some of the other guys will be able to show up.

CYA tonight :2tu:

DAWING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New member confusion....do you actually cruise or just park ? Where do you cruise to ? Will the Cubs go all the way ? What is the meaning of life ?

toppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually we just chill in the parking lot and chat about when the Cubs might actully win a game or 2 :shocked: It's fun, if more people show up then we can cruise down to Schaumburg and waste gas, but I'm not sure if that will happen tonight or not.

Cya latah...gatah

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try my best to be there. I don't get off work until 6 or so and I will still have to get the car. TOOOFST I'll give you a call to see where you guys are at. If you guys decide to go to 'Streets' maybe we can meet up there :2tu:

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got back from Phx tonight and I just read this. Damn. Next time. Most Thursdays we have (4 snakes) have been hanging out at Fratos from 6-9. Fratos is on Roselle and weathersfield way every Thursday.

Next time Scotty!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time does everyone get there and leave? I get home around 6:30 to 7pm and to get out there would be about another 45 min. Is it worth it to run like Hell and get out there only to see you fine folks head home after arriving for a couple of minutes? I'd be runnin' like the Devil only to say good nite!

Jay K.

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob we'll stop by Frato's next week,decent spot.
I got there late and met another Scott with a yellow 01.He's into the Road racing scene,active with the M3 club.El Presidente Bill will want Scotty to drive some club events 4sure.