Best $4.00 I ever spent.....cupholder solution.

Bigot Bledsoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to walmart to get oil for the lightning, and stumbled upon this

You must be registered for see images attach

Just wedge this between the seat and center console...
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Works great.

TheLotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only in America would someone have "cup holders" in any car, let alone a high performance car!!!!! Have we heard about concentrating on driving!!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only in America would someone have "cup holders" in any car, let alone a high performance car!!!!! Have we heard about concentrating on driving!!!

Screw that. I put my feet up, turn on the DVD player and chat on the phone.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Only in America are we skilled enough to walk and chew gum at the same time. To think... all those accidents on the Autobahn and apparently none of the krauts have a slurpee in hand. They must be REALLY ******** then. I didn't know only American cars are inclined to have cupholders. Go check hondas and beemers. GASP! Cupholders!

America: We **** less! :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone has a complaint about America, American cars, or whatever, they should move to some other country and whine there.

I am definitely getting one of these cupholder things the next time I go to Walmart. Of course, that won't be until my next oil change or party, because the.....ONLY....time I go to Walmart is buy a keg of beer or Mobil One.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And you guys bust the vette drivers balls about their cup holders!

You can have your opinions about cupholders, but to use that as a reason to insult Americans? Especially if you live in Florida?

You don't live in the same house I do and *** all over the hallways. I expect that kind of dribble coming from some french fry. :mad:

Lucky for you... you're in a country where you have the freedom to insult it and protest. Try doing that in China where even a passing smartass comment can get you shot. Then they send the bill for the bullet to your family.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in Walmart was it? I went by and they had very few cupholders and none looked like that. Do you have a SKU number?

MatchboxMadeMyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does it come with an ashtray?then again if i had a snake i dont think i would smoke in it. dreadful habit to begin with.

and regarding The Vipers statement. When i get my viper not only will it have a cupholder but I will eat while driving! hell i'll have a damn mini fridge in the passenger side. American drivers are the only ones skilled enough to drive while eating/smoking/talking on the phone and still be able to pass you without hitting the person two car lenghts coming their way.

OP
OP
B

Bigot Bledsoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Being sarcastic, or ignorant?

OP
OP
B

Bigot Bledsoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in Walmart was it? I went by and they had very few cupholders and none looked like that. Do you have a SKU number?

Over by the floormats, steering wheel covers etc.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Probably a little bit of both. He just wrecked his Viper and considering getting a Elise. Glad he survived the crash, but good riddence! Go to a Euro-trash board where they share your sentiments. :p

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Story goes that Dieter at Mercedes was totally against cup holders in his cars, until he saw a Honda Gold Wing Motorcycle go by with a cup holder. He relented, and Mercedes now engineers some of the worst cup holders, but getting better.

OP
OP
B

Bigot Bledsoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Probably a little bit of both. He just wrecked his Viper and considering getting a Elise. Glad he survived the crash, but good riddence! Go to a Euro-trash board where they share your sentiments. :p

OK, never can tell.