Commemorative Edition Viper SRT and Ram SRT!

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have available to order from the factory (3) 2005 Dodge SRT/10 convertibles and ram SRT/10 trucks with the commemorative package in white with blue stripes. Is anyone interesed in one? Let me know ASAP and you will make a great buy on these rare units.

Thank You

Eric Lee
Latham Motors
208-736-7080

Timmmay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im very interested. I have been waiting on detailed info on the Viper version for quite some time. I saw pics of the exterior, but am still waiting to see how the interior will look. Any info at all would be great. Thanks!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There will be 100 of the cars made, 100 of the trucks made, and 200 of the SRT-4s. There is a bit of misinformation here, though, as these cars are technically not available for order by any Dealer in the US. The Business Zones are given an number of cars which are distributed based on performance and earned allocation. With other Vipers we could go into the Dial system ( computer ordering )and order a Snake based on the numbers we sell. This car will not show up in the system, so Dealers will get them based on other sales. The car will list for over 90K , MSRP and it will definitely be a very short run.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Viper
1-800-889-1893

Call us if you want to know the number we will recieve.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some info

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Also, I believe the radio surround bezel will be in aluminum to further dress up the interior. The stripes are reported to be Viper Blue, too,though I haven't gotten a firm committment.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF YOU BUY ONE I WOULD CALL BILL PEMBERTON FIRST :2tu: WOODHOUSE DODGE

A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER :headbang:

TOM

BILL GIVES THE REAL INFO AS SEEN ABOVE, NO BS.

OK BILL NOW SEND ME A NEW EXHAUST AND DONT FORGET THE MATS :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper