Ok $62k takes it......'03 sRT10 w/10 miles, still in plastic

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok $62k takes it......\'03 sRT10 w/10 miles, still in plastic

I just spoke with the owner of this beauty. 2003 Silver SRT10 w/10 miles, NEW Condition, one owner, still plastic on it, absolutely MINT!!

He will take $62k for it.

I can go get some pictures if you'd like me too. But I will be gone until Friday.

The car still was driven home from the dealership and stored next to his Collection of Cars. The oil will be changed immediately, and this car is AS NEW.

He paid, $85,000 for it.

PM me if interested!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Ok $62k takes it......\'03 sRT10 w/10 miles, still in plastic

Sounds like a pretty decent deal.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats one hell of a deal!!! If I didnt' already have my car I would have bought it for sure!! What a deal! I still can't believe it :eek:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow i feel like i have to buy it, lol.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's the best deal I've seen in a long time, I bet that car doesn't last long on the market.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, why did he buy it in the first place?

From what I gather, he has too much money and when he sees a HOT new car, he wants to be the first to own one. He also has quite the car collection, old muscle, Vettes, etc.

I guess he's got something else on his mind so he's selling a couple of his cars to bring in another.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

3 months ago and I would have had it in my garage :eek:

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

sounds fishy, why wouldnt he just trade it in when he gets the new car(s), they would give 62 for sure if not more?

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

sounds fishy, why wouldnt he just trade it in when he gets the new car(s), they would give 62 for sure if not more?

The wholesale on the car is 59-60. That is what he would get in a trade, nothing more. 62k is an outstanding price for someone looking for a new 03. I just got more than that for my black 03 with 4k miles.

fred

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, but in states like mine, Florida, he would get a sales tax paid credit of about 6% if he traded that car on a new one. That is another $3600 that gets added to a trade in value of $60K which makes the trade deal worth $63600. If he gets $62K then he picks up a little more tax credit.

Bigot Bledsoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

From what I gather, he has too much money and when he sees a HOT new car, he wants to be the first to own one. He also has quite the car collection, old muscle, Vettes, etc.

I guess he's got something else on his mind

Guess he saw someone driving a GTS ;)

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

-yeah he wanted one of those old GTS's, you know, the ones with the antiquated interiors

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

-yeah he wanted one of those old GTS's, you know, the ones with the antiquated interiors

.....and brakes, and suspension, and styling, and horsepower, and fit and finish, and.......

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

.....and brakes, and suspension, and styling, and horsepower, and fit and finish, and.......

he loves the look of clown shoes and....

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

he loves the look of clown shoes and....

...he likes to have a car that can actually attract something other than blind geriatric women. Please go trade your overpriced Honduhs in for the new ZO6 so you can impress your ******-rooting buddies with the cupholders, faux-aluminum, and heads-up display.
You must be registered for see images

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dont understand why someone would pay 62K for a first year SRT with 10K miles, when for 75 you can get a brand new 05. My guess, from being in the car biz before is that real wholesale, not Kelley Blue Book, but Black is under 50K.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dont understand why someone would pay 62K for a first year SRT with 10K miles, when for 75 you can get a brand new 05. My guess, from being in the car biz before is that real wholesale, not Kelley Blue Book, but Black is under 50K.

Its not 10k miles its JUST 10 miles!!

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Its not 10k miles its JUST 10 miles!!

Oh ok! My bad. Sorry! Open Mouth, insert foot!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What on earth would a car collector want an SRT in his stable for anyway? It's not as if it will ever be collectable or desirable or remotely considered a classic by anyone, they can't give them away now. :headbang: He's wise to try to dump it.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Quote by VIPERJON
What on earth would a car collector want an SRT in his stable for anyway? It's not as if it will ever be collectable or desirable or remotely considered a classic by anyone, they can't give them away now. :headbang: He's wise to try to dump it.

Nice plate Jon-boy!
VIPERJON

1563Stupid.JPG

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SRT guys are so thin skinned and sensitive. Don't blame us, no one made you buy it. :)

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SRT guys are so thin skinned and sensitive. Don't blame us, no one made you buy it. :)

Hey dummy we're "Viper Guys", owners of Gen2 and Gen3. You really are as your plate says..

1563Stupid.JPG

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

-yep, those technologically dated GTS's with their monster 17" rims and cardboard seats are spiking in value

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

From an objective side, in December, I went and test drove both, a late model GTS and an SRT10. I liked the looks of the GTS better, but upon seeing both side by side, the SRT really grew on me, and upon driving both, the SRT really made the GTS feel old and antiquated, just a much better car overall.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Where can you get a brand new 05 for 75,000? That's around $3000 below invoice. Sounds like a great deal!!

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where can you get a brand new 05 for 75,000? That's around $3000 below invoice. Sounds like a great deal!!

In the span of 10 seconds, i found this one for under 74.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4558605649&category=6209

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now that is a deal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth