VCA membership

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent my info in over 2 months ago, twice, and have heard nothing back.
No VCA number and no magazine. Anybody else have to wait this long?

Herc :usa:

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might want to call the membership service and ask about your status. The Mag is issued quarterly. Mine took about six weeks and the Mag did not arrive until the quarter after.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been waiting 6 months for mine (1 year free membership). If you've been waiting only 2 months, then I'd say you've got a ways to go yet. I've spoken with them a couple times. Still nada.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you qualify for a free membership, the information takes quiet a while to get processed. Most things are done in batches so the staff can get events and Zone Rendezvous taken care of. Sometimes the person who processes the name tags, insurance, welcome package, etc is traveling on vacation or to a regional event, and it gets delayed. Sometimes the dealership is also delayed in sending the information to DC, which then batches them together and sends them to VCA. Dealing with Corportate America sometimes seems to take forever.

However, there is a local shortcut. Simply contact your local ViperClub President. Give him your VIN, date of purchase etc, and he will hook you up immediately with all the great stuff going on at the local level. You will be invited to meet with other club members at regional events, begin to get the local clubs newsletters, e-mails, and put on phone lists. He also can give you information on any current national events, and make sure you are kept up to date on happenings, both local and national.

Welcome to the club.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you qualify for a free membership, the information takes quiet a while to get processed. Most things are done in batches so the staff can get events and Zone Rendezvous taken care of. Sometimes the person who processes the name tags, insurance, welcome package, etc is traveling on vacation or to a regional event, and it gets delayed. Sometimes the dealership is also delayed in sending the information to DC, which then batches them together and sends them to VCA. Dealing with Corportate America sometimes seems to take forever.

However, there is a local shortcut. Simply contact your local ViperClub President. Give him your VIN, date of purchase etc, and he will hook you up immediately with all the great stuff going on at the local level. You will be invited to meet with other club members at regional events, begin to get the local clubs newsletters, e-mails, and put on phone lists. He also can give you information on any current national events, and make sure you are kept up to date on happenings, both local and national.

Welcome to the club.

Wow - all that "stuff" for being a member!! I just want membership just so I can buy a VCA decal. :p

OP
OP
H

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might want to call the membership service and ask about your status. The Mag is issued quarterly. Mine took about six weeks and the Mag did not arrive until the quarter after.

I have called twice, will try again tomorrow. 3rd time charmed.

OP
OP
H

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have done whatever little part I can do. :) At least your name is "IN" for the VCA member drawings! Sorry I can't do much more.

Thanks.

Doug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called them and they gave me my vca member #. But they havent pulled my money out the bank yet, and that was a month ago.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow - I just noticed that it now says "VA/MD VCA Member" under my name vs. "Owner". Must mean I'm getting closer to being able to buy my VCA decal!!!

If this is the result of efforts from guys here - thanks.

If this is the result of my repeated calls to VCA HQ - better late than never I guess.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't say the same. Received my complimentary membership letter only three weeks after purchasing my car. Viper magazine came two weeks after that.

OP
OP
H

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Called today and they gave me my VCA number, forgot to ask
when the magazine will show up. Also badges on the way.
"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."