These are fighting words!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had my RT/10 for around 3 months, so I figure its time for me to go on and start my 1st fight around here. Here's a pic of a sticker I had made while I was out of town this weekend. I went with the yellow Sneaky Pete emblem to go with my McViper wheels. Let the debate begin....
You must be registered for see images

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'll play your silly game. Uh, lets see, I'm no good at smack, uhm, uh, hey here's one-

Red and Yellow look great,

If you're into flowers!

Howd' I do? Was that smack, or similar to smack? Can I be in the fight club? :-D

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
McDonalds colors, like ketchup and mustard

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I'll play your silly game. Uh, lets see, I'm no good at smack, uhm, uh, hey here's one-

If you're into flowers!

Howd' I do? Was that smack, or similar to smack? Can I be in the fight club? :-D

I deny any flower link to my Viper, but I will admit the 1st time I took it to a McDonald's, there was a mixup (intentional? who knows??) with the order and I walked out 2 cheese burgers for the price of one :laugh:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
LOL! I like Red just fine, and most colors.

If you're into flowers!

I deny any flower link to my Viper, but I will admit the 1st time I took it to a McDonald's, there was a mixup (intentional? who knows??) with the order and I walked out 2 cheese burgers for the price of one :laugh:

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I certainly can't argue with that statement!! Actually, I thought everyone knew it!!! :2tu:

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took a picture of this one being trailered to the track I would guess :confused: :D :D
You must be registered for see images attach

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Girlies choose red, true Vipers are Blue, if yours is any other color, then your viper is poo!

Blue/White all the way baby! :headbang:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red...

The trend setter and the start of it all...followed by what almost all folks imagine when they hear the word viper (doesn't help that it was also the most produced kind of viper, but we don't have to go there) ;)

10092viperconceptcar3.jpg

7324PICT0135-med.JPG

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

NEED I SAY MORE ?

We'd prefer it if you didn't. :p

While I'm not the biggest fan of the srt, that prancing fairy... i mean ferarri, has nothing on the srt in looks. Red, hood scoop, and mirrors, does not a twin make. Their proportions and angles are not even close. Take a class in design.

Last I checked just about every car company has cars that comes in red. I don't think that's relavent at all. Besides, we know all red cars in general are faster than their non-red equivalent. You can't talk trash with trash.

MatchboxMadeMyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually if you look close enough you will notice that while the headlights on the srt are more defined the basic structure on top of the bonnet is very similar.and i have taken design and art classes. also notice the hood structures on both cars come to an almost "v" or trapezoid like shape. as far as everything below the headlights or headlamp shapes they are far from differnt. if you inspect closely the lines from a front view are VERY similar.

here is a list of similarities between the cars i posted

Windsheild shape

hood scoop bulge

fog lamp location (though i think the italian ****** just has the holes where the fog lamps would be for aerodynamics...or so it looks cool)

the ferraris grill although smaller than the vipers is very similar shape only instead it is more upside down.

not the same at all, this i know. lighten up a little dude, i was just making some fun.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not the same at all, this i know. lighten up a little dude, i was just making some fun.

Lighten up? This is the trash talk zone! You're supposed to be swinging folding chairs around here. Be a MAN! ***chest pounding*** :D

ps- you will find a dozen cars that you can tweak 5 or 6 points to make it look like a Viper, and from the side, it's not even close.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456