What do you think about this wheel and tire combo for the srt (pic) ?

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This black SRT10 was in a auto show this weekend and the owner is selling the wheels and tires, 20 in the back and 19 front
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First thing I look at with wheels is how hard it will be to clean brake dust off them. Those don't look too bad. Center section is nice and flat.

But what's with one spoke looking different than all the others. Kind of looks like someone was tightening the center cap and forgot to remove the wrench.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the stock ones. To a seasoned Viper guy, the stock ones look lame just because they're "stock" and everyone has them. To a layman, they look like major bling with all those spokes and all that shiny metal. To a layman who's probably never seen a Viper before, those stock wheels are the $hits.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the stock ones. To a seasoned Viper guy, the stock ones look lame just because they're "stock" and everyone has them. To a layman, they look like major bling with all those spokes and all that shiny metal. To a layman who's probably never seen a Viper before, those stock wheels are the $hits.

Spot on...

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Amen!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That one spoke thats done with carbon fibre or whatever makes the entire rim look like [******]!
Ricky

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. Those wheels look absolutely hideous! I like the look of the stock wheels, however, they could have used somewhat of a lip on the outer rim...sort of like the wheels on the copperhead. They are good though because they are strong, and heavy duty. The only downside is, everybody has them...it's all about personalization with me. To each his own.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG......... Damn now that should be on "**** My Ride" how can you even ask are you blindddddddddddddddddd ?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the stock wheels. If they were aftermarket we would be raving about them. But those are hideous. Ugh!

OP
OP
D

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

"OMG......... Damn now that should be on "**** My Ride" how can you even ask are you blindddddddddddddddddd ?"
OMG.........Does this mean you like them ? :shocked:

OP
OP
D

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

"If you have to ask us...............than you already know that you don't like them!"
Bingo............. :p

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the way I see it is, those wheels look ALMOST as bad as the spinners on that red srt10 we saw a while back...not quite as hideous, but almost there.

AHMAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are made to have the whole wheel black.,..but the bigger spoke in red(or other colors) and it glows int he dark I believe. Lookes alot better in a 5 spoke.

I think what kills the wheel are the black holes(whatever they are) at the beginning of each spoke.

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TO TRENDY FOR ME,

As Cary Grant once said, let not anything stand out so much for you to not be seen.

The wheels say look at me and forget the car. The Armour Hot Dog car says look at me also.

This is such an easy mistake to make, as we look at a wheel and forget about what the car it's going on.

This pronounces the fender to tire clearance so much more also.

If I had huge feet I wouldn't wear something that made it or anything around them stand out.

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
quote, They look better in the TRASH!
Nasty, the one spoke is just a HUGE eyesore!
---------------------------------------------

Now Casey, the trash is not very envoiromentaly freindly. Recycling is a must. They will fetch good money on todays aluminum market.

The wheels are a bit much, on this type car. They show to much non-funtionallity,(is that a word?) Beond ostentasious.