04 Salvaged viper

grayman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have an 04 Viper that was completely destoyed by fire. And let me emphasize COMPLETELY. Anyone here have any interest? Rear and maybe some internal engine components could be salvaged. The price is right. Free if you haul. Also had a custom exhaust with headers. Don't know if headers are ruined. Seems like they could handle heat from the discharge of the cylinders, perhaps maybe they are just blackened on the outside from the fire???? Anyways, I have no use for any of it now. Send email to [email protected]

OP
OP
G

grayman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car was involved in minor accident and towed to a storage lot. Next day it caught fire at the lot. Whether it was arson or electrical nobody knows. Anyways, fire dept arrived apparently after most of the car was engulfed. Not much left. I can email someone pics to post since I cant seem to do it myself. Insurance company is settling and I will probably flatbed it home unless someone wants it. Doubt it is worth my time and $ to tow.

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it was located a little closer to Texas, I'd haul it home and park it next to my "project" '72 Vette. My wife would love that!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't blame you for setting it on fire! Who would want a new Viper that had been repaired?!

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
"I don't blame you for setting it on fire! Who would want a new Viper that had been repaired?!"
Now BC that's not nice, accusing this guy of setting his Viper on fire, when you know damn well, he probably paid someone else to do it !!! Come on now, give him some credit :laugh:

Scotty B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey boss, sorry to hear about your loss...

I know your pain, we just had one of our new SRT10 Vipers and a Z06 racecars get banged up a little at Rd A over the weekend

I am SO all over that car or what's left of it, I am sure there are parts we could use. Please call me at 1-866-6NAYKID (662-9543)

sbw

Scotty B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey does anybody know this guy?

We would be very interested in whats left of this car for our race team of SRT10 Vipers but I am getting no response on this BB through IM or regular Email.

We would be very interested in it even paying for the trouble...

Can anybody help me get in contact with him?

sbw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4